|Event:||Multi 16 May 2020|
Capital City Tour Part 5
The Cree named the lake to the north “Win” (muddy) and “nipee” (water). In 1873, Winnipeg was incorporated as a city.
Route: YWG J549 YHD J576 YXZ J596 YYB J500 YOW CAPTL9
Distance: 977 nm
The name Ottawa is derived from the Algonquin word “adawe”, which means “to trade”. The settlement was originally incorporated as Bytown in 1850. The name was changed to Ottawa in 1855.
|Scheduled Start Time: (GMT)||0:30|