It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: pmdg 737 ngx not working with yoke
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 am 

I have the saitek pro flight. I got this working with my feelthere embraer erj 145 noproblem within fsx. When I load up my pmdg 737ngx the buttons are all messed up. I have not tried it with any other aircraft. Then I tried loading the 737 ngx then going addons fsuipc then bottons tab the only botton it sees is my hat switch. I tried moving my mode selector in all three positions. Nothing when I hit botton fsuipc does nothing. Has any one else had this problem

Post subject: Re: pmdg 737 ngx not working with yoke
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 am 

Oh and I'm talking simple functions like gear up down, parking brakes, selection decrease increase (zoom) things like that I know these aircraft do not like things like engine auto start and stuff like that

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 am 

Edited due to the lack of actually knowledge about the subject please read what cal says.

Last edited by mikethompson on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:47 am 

Do you have FSUIPC (Free? Paid?) If you have the paid version, forget your Saitek Profiler, Go to FS controls and delete all the joystick buttons that are used ( I use the hatswitch only because I like it better than FSUIPCs) then in FSUIPC asign all your buttons there. Do the calibration in FSUIPC also. you can asign profiles to different aircraft and its all done when your switch aircraft. When I load the MD11 all the controls are there as I want and if I load the 747 I now have 4 throttles instead of three. I dont remember where but I heard there was a problem with the Saitek profiler.
seems to me it if your FSX is talking to the Saitek profiler thru FSUIPC there is a chance something will screw up.

How it sends to control inputs to FSX
Controller > Saitek Profiler > FSUIPC > FSX

Leave out the profiler
Controller > FSUIPC > FSX
If you have the paid version of FSUIPC READ the Manual or you will be missing out on alot of stuff.

Did you know you can setup and send click buttons on another computer that you can send events to FSX using WideFS........... 8)

Image....Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 am 

I have paid version but if I forget the profiler then will I be able to use the mode 1 2 3? cause I was trying to set up in such a way mode one on ground controls startup lights those types of things, then on mode 2 have auto pilot stuff and mode 3 have coms. I havent "read" the manual I skimmed the manual but when I got to the adding button my buttons didnt work would not register. But just realized that my profiler was still loading some how so I will have to delete. Cause it was not in my task tray must have been in the event task or something.And I heard good and bad but also have heard that is only way to setup mode 1 2 3. If I cant then I wont cause I know that fsuipc is far superior to any other way. and really I use 3 monitors and vc cockpit so dont really need all the auto pilot and com stuff. just thought it would be convenient.

Did you know you can setup and send click buttons on another computer that you can send events to FSX using WideFS...........

okay I do know a tiny bit about this like I know thats how these people are getting 8 monitors and lcds and all that. And doing homecockpits using the widefs. At least I think. :idea: And noticed something about the send events thru widefs didnt really read cause for right now i only have one computer.

Lets just say that I did have a second computer maybe cheap laptop or just really cheap computer. Cheap is okay for this application? Like it dosent really matter how fast or anything just that it can run windows 7 or whatever.

Then Why exactly would I want these send click buttons to fsx thru widefs. Is this more of the basement cockpit where you would use for all you dials buttons and switches?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 am 

Ya the mode 123 is out with FSUIPC
WideFS is for running other programs on a different computer through FSUIPC
WideView is for running other views on a networked computer
Their website http://www.wideview.it/wideview.htm

Image....Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:25 pm 

I didnt know about the wide view I thought that everything was through widefs and yeah I new that you could use widefs for running other programs like vatsim and fc commander and your weather programs such as active sky.Thats a ways down the road prob next xmas :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]