It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Exclusive Review Of TNCA and TAPA Airport Sceneries
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:21 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting my exclusive review of Tropical Sims' Aruba and Antigua airport sceneries.

Here are exciting results of "extremely lucky airport spotting photographer" (that is me) who took lots of screenshots of two airports TNCA Queen Beatrix International Airport located in Oranjestad, Aruba, TAPA V. C. Bird International Airport located on the island of Antigua five miles northeast of St. John's which is the capital of Antigua and Barbuda, and my plane that I was going to fly as pilot from TNCA to TAPA.......

Me arriving at early morning on time to see this local Aruba airline 737 departing on early morning business commuting flight to Miami

Nice view of terminal and now let me look for my plane!!!

Found my plane at gate one

Time for pre-flight inspection of my plane

TNCA airport controllers informed me of bad weather affecting my flight route to TAPA and advised me to wait one or two hours until the storm cleared up so that meant extra time for me to take a nice stroll around the airport and take airport spotting photos........

Look there are two small planes used for ABC island shuttle service (ABC Islands mean Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao islands)

Took a 5 minute helicopter ride to get entire view of whole TNCA

Nice parking indicators for all types of planes!!

Darn they moved my plane to waiting area to allow arriving cargo planes to dock and unload cargo as this 748F arrived from Amsterdam to unload Dutch cheese imports bounded for all restaurants and hotels as well as supermarkets

Ahhh nice small local Bonaire airline commuter plane ready for flight to TNCM Princess Juliana International Airport

WHOA WHOA WHOA New MONSTER ENGINES 777-200LR had arrived non stop from Anchorage to drop off Alaskans definitely in bad need for warm waters, warmth, and nice tan!!!

New arrival from Amsterdam!!!

Waiting for clearance to taxi to runway 11 for return trip to Amsterdam

Wow Aruba airport was so busy that planes had to wait on all kinds of aprons for their turns to taxi to runway 11 for take off

Nice fuel depot and look at board saying 4,506 days without fuel accident

Holding short of runway 11 for return flight to Dominican Republic

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA Look at mind blowing view of mighty KC-10 holding short of runway 11 for clearance for take off to Key West naval station base

Aruba airport was so full and packed with planes that this American Airlines MONSTER ENGINES plane had to park at apron to drop off and pick up passengers

Holding short of runway 11 for clearance for take off to KDFW Forth Worth international airport

Newly arrived from Warsaw, Poland unloading Polish vodka imports bound for hotels and bars

Newly arrived via special charter flight from midwest America

Arrived from some Central America country

ahhhh now the airport's traffic was getting lighter and quieter but somebody needed to clean up oil slicks!!!

Newly arrived at gate 5 from KJFK Kennedy airport!!!

Pushing back from gate 5 for return flight to KJFK Kennedy airport

Starting engines!!!

The airport was now getting noisy with another plane starting engines at same time for flight to Kingston, Jamaica

Ahhh nice small plane being pushed back for return flight to Nassau, Bahamas

Whoa whoa whoa look at mighty view of JAL's brand new 748F being pushed back from cargo unloading area for return flight to Tokyo via refueling stopover at Los Angeles

Ahhhh nice local Aruba airline's Fokker 100 waiting to be boarded for flight to Barbados

oppsss time for me to get into my plane's cockpit seat and get ready for flight to TAPA as I was taxiing to short of runway 11

Still taxiing to short of runway 11 while admiring view of the airport's neighbors and signs

Holding short of runway 11 waiting for clearance for take off

Starting take off run!!!

Airborne on climb to FL350

Leaving Aruba

Making left turn to fly along UG885 to Antigua

Background view of Aruba during climb to FL350

Background view of Curacao

ahhhh nice moon during the climb

Cruising at FL350 with background view of weird white sun

Cruising across deep waters of Caribbean sea along UG885

At 10,000 ft on way to TAPA runway 07

Making final adjustment turn with background view of St. John Harbour on way to runway 07

TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Exiting from runway 07 into taxiway A with view of taxiway sign's flashing yellow lights on way to gate 2

Arrived at the gate 2 to unload and load cargo

This is where I will be getting refuel for flight to Miami

Deciding to do preflight check around the plane checking the tail and take a little walk in the TAPA airport

Nice plane!!

View of terminal and planes

Thank you for viewing!!!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Exclusive Review Of TNCA and TAPA Airport Sceneries
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 am 

Thanks, Aharon. Awesome stuff.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]