It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: looking to buy some payware need help
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 am 

Okay so I want some payware aircraft. Now I am only class 1 (and until I start landing more often and making sure I put up my wheels and adjust speed so I do not run out of fuel duoght) I will be here for a bit and two aircraft I have really started to love are the b 1900d and the dash 8 q 300 now I couldnt get the 400 to work so not sure if it is better . But basically these have the feel and the look of the bigger guys so I am looking for the best payware addition to these aircraft. and also looking for the best ontario scenery payware or not. I just got some of the orbx for around seattle northwest region but they do not cover ontario thanks I just do not want to waste a bunch of money on crap thanks

Post subject: Re: looking to buy some payware need help
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 am 

Well for Aircraft I just purchased the "B200 KING AIR HD" (FSX) from Carenado, and I'm very impressed. Great plane for a CVA Class 1, and not a big learning curve
PMDG has the "B1900D" (FSX) and the "Jetstream 41" I dont have either but I have 4 other PMDG planes for FSX and they are exceptional..... :P
Class 3 the PMDG 737NGX (FSX) and the iFly 737 (FSX) are great also. (I have both... not sure why...... :roll: )

As for scenery I'm from BC so I have most of the ORBX scenerys, so as for the eastern Canada scenery what do you care......
as long as it's flat, green in the summer, white in the winter...... :lol:

Good fuel planner http://fuel.aerotexas.com

Gear up and down...... maybe a Checklist :lol:

Last edited by Cal Jordan (CVA371) on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 am 

just found a pmdg of the b 1900d and a pss version of dash 8 are these good I know the pmdg is not so sure about the other

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 am 

so as for the eastern Canada scenery what do you care......
as long as it's flat, green in the summer, white in the winter......

First off oh Wow! and second of I am orginaly for washington state so yeah I know what you mean. But I fly in ontario and a lot in quebec so looking for good scenery there. I will have to 200 king I like that one as well. With the fuel planer how do I adjust fuel does the fuel areo texas do it or do I have to do it manually. and just one more to make these new aircraft cva aircraft do I just copy paste the cva texture file to the new planes folder or is there more than that

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 am 

Didnt even see the gear up and down comment haha very funny hey just let me figure this whole getting the airplane to the ground safely with out parmetics and fire trucks and I am coming for that 7 trillion mile mark or whatever it is. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 am 

Mike,

Be sure your pc's specs can meet power hungry and memory resource intensive payware add on planes and sceneries.

Aharon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:23 am 

LOL The texures on the website have installers or good directions, as for the King Air none yet, I am working on it though,
right after the Aerosoft Twin Otter, the paintkit for the Twin Otter is the worst I have ever seen...... &^%$#@

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 pm 

Cal Jordan (CVA371) wrote:
the paintkit for the Twin Otter is the worst I have ever seen...... &^%$#@

+1
I tried it and failed miserably :( that's why I'm betting my money on you pulling it off. I really do want the twotter in CVA colours.

Mike,
check this site out http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/canada.html

EDIT: Oops I actually meant to show you this link http://flightontario.com/dl_fsx.html

+Portland City,2S1,CEN4,CEJ4,KHQM,7WA3,CBB7,KPDX
G_NA packs 1-8,EDBH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 pm 

So I got the majestic dash 8 q300 awesome aircraft and very impressed and i got the pmdg b1900d also very impressed and got the texures working. Oh yeah. almost not a newbe anymore. Hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:02 am 

So how many here said holy crap when they bought there first payware plane cause that is what I am saying and I used to work on electrical and avoinics on helicopters so I can only imagine someone who has never fixed or flown a aircraft. Well looks like I will be catching up on some reading this weekend like how a dash 8 q300 really operates. WoW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 am 

Well Im no authority on Quebec freeware scenery as I am the CVA Arctic Vampire and rarely venture south to the warm lands of Lower Provencal Canada, unless im passing thru on a smuggling run to Cuba for Vancouver Hub :shock: :mrgreen:

But for Quebec Freeware this group does some excellent work
http://okad.ca/cvq/scenes.php

CVA Prepar3D V2.4 Military and Pro Plus and Academic Pilot -- Windows 8.1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 am 

:P
Quote:
So how many here said holy crap when they bought there first payware plane cause that is what I am saying

Took me 2 years to get the MD11 rolling, and I'm a Helicopter Engineer 8)
There is a lot too them, If you dont own one yet, give it a try.you wont be sorry. (But get a good one.) :cry:

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm 

PMDG is the best right? is that what you mean by get a good one or does it have different levels like pilot pro and training cause that is how the majestic dash 8 300 did it I just got the pilot edition the other editions were pricey as I am sure the md11 will be as well. But I will check it out. never too soon to start learning especially if its going to take me two years hahaha.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 pm 

Okay couldnt help it hopefully pmdg is the best cause I just got the md11 I feel like a little kid just opened a xmas present. How do I make it so that the aircraft starts up with all power off my majestic dash 8 automatically does it but my md11 starts full on.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:05 pm 

I figured it out but then I saved over the cold and dark panel so now my cold and dark panel is full up panel. So trying to figure that one out now

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next