It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: What is a Good Price for FSX (Deluxe Edition)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:08 pm 

i'm just wondering cause i'm planning on picking up a copy for the new laptop, i found 3 copys so far on Kijiji.
1 is FSX Deluxe for $20 and get a copy of Flight Simulator for Windows 95 (FS95/FS6) for free: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se ... Z412231310

2 is a Copy of FSX Deluxe Plus Acceleration Expansion Pack for $40 that's $20 each: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se ... Z406049086

#3 that i replyed to but never got a reply back from yet is a copy of FSX Deluxe with Saitek Aviator PC Joystick and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals all brand new for $120:
http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se ... Z410697536

i replyed to #3 and asked how much just for FSX, waiting for a reply back

Post subject: Re: What is a Good Price for FSX (Deluxe Edition)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm 

Be careful and make sure it is LEGAL, not bootleg copy.

Also, you would be better off sticking to FS2004 or FS9 due to your laptop's low powered system. FSX takes more computer resources than FS2004 or FS9. You would be better off saving money avoiding FSX. Invest extra money on increasing memory ram.

Aharon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am 

i posted a wanted ad up over a month ago: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se ... Z382505411

Latest reply to that ad is someone with FSX Gold (deluxe and acceleration) for $30 but he don't think the codes would work so he could possibly get a crack for me to get it to work.
Also, i would like to get a copy of FSX to try on it the new laptop, if my laptop is to week for it than i can wait till i get my next laptop but if it works, even with settings in the middle than i should be good to go. i'm currently leaning on getting the Deluxe with FS95 and try to sell FS95 seperate to get some money back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 am 

Ya get what you pay for :cry:

Image....Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:25 am 

Jeremy,
the flightsim pilot shop has fsx gold by download for 29.95 (30.49 CAD) you might find a better deal at one of the other online "shops" if you google. At least you know you will be getting a legitimate copy

Good luck!
Gary

+Portland City,2S1,CEN4,CEJ4,KHQM,7WA3,CBB7,KPDX
G_NA packs 1-8,EDBH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:12 am 

got a reply back to #3, he told me it sold.
I know i get what i pay for and the only way i could possibly buy something online would be to get a prepaid visa or mastercard however that would work unless the online shop accepts just normal Interac/Debit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 am 

bump, replyed back to #1 and replyed to ask him if he's sure the access codes will work for it to install and use without useing a crack? he replyed back and said he never opened the box so it should work fine

Replyed back to #2 and asked if $15 each is ok ($30 total) and i asked about the codes also, he said $30 should be fine and the codes are the ones that came with them in the case so there's no reason for them not to work that they work for him and he has installed them on multiple systems.

also informed them that i won't be picking it up until the middle of next month and they never said anything about it. so expect me to be asking more about FSX by the end of next month if all goes according to plan.

PS: I Downloaded the FSX Demo on the laptop and it worked ok with Sliders at Ultrahigh and Traffic set to custom, Full FSX Would use more resources though so i'm interested to see how Full FSX Will perform compared to the Demo.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:39 am 

Lord Letto wrote:
Full FSX Would use more resources though so i'm interested to see how Full FSX Will perform compared to the Demo.

I'm pretty sure if your system can handle the demo it's set to go for the full version provided you have adequate space for it Jeremy. Be careful though FSX unleashes a certain addiction though, so many things to explore....

Gary

+Portland City,2S1,CEN4,CEJ4,KHQM,7WA3,CBB7,KPDX
G_NA packs 1-8,EDBH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 pm 

Bump. I'm going to be getting the FSX With FS95 one day this week, the guy is also selling a Yoke and Rudderpedals also he was asking $50 for, i offered $60 for FSX yoke and Rudder Pedals and he said sure. i posted the link for FSX in the OP (Listed as #1) but here is the ad for the Yoke and Rudder Pedals: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se ... Z412234374

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]