It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Marvelous Progress of SP1 and SP2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:52 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I had been flying on FSX for six years. First two years in very very old laptop and last 4 years in old laptop. Both of them with FSX without SP1 and SP2.

Now I have new laptop with FSX and installed SP1 and SP2 based on everybody's suggestion.

Out of successful six flights on FSX using Vatsim with SWKBOX4.0 and VAFS5 or FSCARS with successful landings and successful parking at gates, this is what I got in two flights as seen below before I had chance to use replay function for screenshots of landings. In 2 flights, I lost chance for replays for screenshot taking of landings.

This is what I never experienced in past six years in my past 2 laptops with FSX without SP1 and SP2 yet I am experiencing TWICE out of six flights in FSX with SP1 and SP2 as seen below. Never happened to me before.

I hope any of you come up with solution to stop that error message or I will lose more screenshots of landings.

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Marvelous Progress of SP1 and SP2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm 

Aharon,

Uiautomationcore.dll is a known bug for FSX. Google it and you will find a solution. In my opinion SP1 and SP2 are a must for FSX.

Jaakko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:55 pm 

ok Jaakko

I will investigate it using google.

Aharon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 pm 

Heh - welcome to the modern ages. You'll be finding more bugs soon enough. But the people here have seen it all, I think, and you'll get all the help you need, then you'll probably help others as you are known to do!

I can't believe you took so many fantastic pics without the service packs. Awesome. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:21 am 

Rob Vanderkam wrote:
I can't believe you took so many fantastic pics without the service packs. Awesome. :wink:

EXACTLY MY REASON WHY I DO NOT WANT SP1 AND SP2.

Anyway, the problem had been solved but I still DO NOT LIKE sp1 and sp2. I just saw missing jetways in FSX default airports!!!!

Aharon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 am 

The Microsoft World of FSX is not perfect. There are missing jetways, buildings, aprons, taxiways and even runways. The only way to get "up to date" airports is to buy commercial add-on airports or find freeware add-ons. And even then the irl airport authority might have built a few more jetways before you can get your hands on the scenery!
Also the scenery complexity settings and the autogen settings influence what you can see or not.

Many of the great add-on aircraft require the SP1 and SP2 to be installed in order to work!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm 

CVA1175 wrote:
The Microsoft World of FSX is not perfect. There are missing jetways, buildings, aprons, taxiways and even runways.

Well, for past 6 years in my old laptop, FSX without without SP1 and SP2 had been perfect for me. Look at all my past screenshots.

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]