It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Requesting Help From Any Talented Painter Please
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Can anyone please be kind enough to help me fix the CVA livery problem of POSKY Boeing 747-200F cargo plane? If anyone agreeing to do that, please get permission from CVA first before proceeding with fixing livery problem.

In all CVA liveries for many planes that I downloaded from CVA's official fleet download center, the paint on bottom of the planes is perfect blue. The only exception is POSKY 747-200F which has many, many, many white lines on blue bottom of the plane. Can anyone eliminate white lines to make the bottom of the plane all blue, please so that I can create cool screenshots??

Thanks for any help any of you might offer me ONLY WITH PERMISSION from CVA as their livery is copyrighted.

Thanks,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Requesting Help From Any Talented Painter Please
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 am 

I'm guessing that's the one for FSX? I don't have the new sim (it just wont work) so I can't help you with that one...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm 

Keith CVA51 wrote:
I'm guessing that's the one for FSX? I don't have the new sim (it just wont work) so I can't help you with that one...

Shalom Keith,

It does not matter if it is for FS2004 or FSX. In matter of fact, 90 percent of my freeware add-on planes are FS2004 doing GREAT JOB for my FSX. That includes FS2004 version of your amazing paintings for FS2004 727-200F ADV, FS2004, 757-200F, and FS2004 777-200LRF cargo planes which are doing wonderful job for my FSX.

Remember: POSKY is essential FS2004 add-on company. Smiling

All I am asking is to have bottom of the 747-200F repainted with complete blue like all other CVA planes to eliminate many many white lines as long as any volunteer painter gets permission from CVA to fix the problem because their liveries are copyrighted.

Thanks,

Aharon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am 

I checked it out as it has "THE FLAG" on it, but it wasn't one of my paints,
but I believe the white lines are supposed to be rivits. will have to talk to QA
to see about that rivit spacing

Image....Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:12 am 

Cal,

Thanks

What is QA???

And please forgive me for lack of super advanced knowledge of aviation mechanical stuff if I do not know what is rivit or rivit spacing. Does it mean nuts and bolts fastened on the sides of the plane?

All other planes have perfect blue bottom without white lines and the 747-200F has lots lots of white lines on blue bottom of the plane and I do not want to make CVA look bad if I make screenshots showing too many white lines on blue bottom of 747-200F. Remember, overall brand image of CVA is important and any screenshot showing CVA planes must show great paints so that any new prospective pilots will not be turned off if you know what I mean. I publish my screenshots in many many aviation forums around the world in vast Internet. I am afraid that if I create screenshots of CVA 747-200F with too many white lines, it will give bad or wrong impression to any prospective pilots about paintings of other planes in CVA fleet.

Thanks for understanding and any help any of you can provide!!

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:07 am 

Cal is right. The lines are "rivet heads" meant to hold the skin panels on. Not sure why the assemblers used white rivets instead of blue...

I will see what I can do, Aharon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 am 

Some rivets are blue, used in a rivet gun and are structural, they are blind rivets, put in where a bucking bar cant be used to flatten the shank.
unfortunately they don't come in "CVA Blue" :lol:

I can paint it up in the same livery as the PMDG 744F without the weathering. unless Keith wants to do it.

Aharon, "QA" is short for Quality Assurance in Aviation.

and I guess we need both 744F in FS9 and FSX?

Image....Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm 

Cal Jordan (CVA371) wrote:
Some rivets are blue, used in a rivet gun and are structural, they are blind rivets, put in where a bucking bar cant be used to flatten the shank.unfortunately they don't come in "CVA Blue" :lol:" QA" is short for Quality Assurance in Aviation.

Thanks for educational explanation. I never knew that.

I can paint it up in the same livery as the PMDG 744F without the weathering. unless Keith wants to do it.

I believe Keith is sending me textures to solve the white line problem. Thanks for your kind offer.

I guess we need both 744F in FS9 and FSX?

I am talking about texture problem in 747-200F or 742F, not not 744F or 747-400F

By the way, CVA does NOT have freeware POSKY 747-400 and freeware POSKY 747-400 in CVA fleet. Only 747-400 and 747-400F in CVA fleet are paywares. I just found out about that 3 years ago and I remember Chuck telling me CVA accidentally forgot to do this and CVA would do add those to CVA fleet when it has chance to do so. Cal, you will be doing an ENORMOUS and KIND favor to ENTIRE CVA PILOT ROSTER of 400 CVA pilots and to fleet manager Chuck if you can paint CVA liveries on version 4 of POSKY 747-400 passenger and version 4 of POSKY 747-400BCF or POSKY 747-400ERF cargo plane.

It does not matter if it is for FS2004 or FSX because POSKY is essentially FS2004 add-on company and people have no problem adapting POSKY products for FSX use.

Thanks zillions zillions to Keith and Cal for very kind assistance. Both of you shall be rewarded with flight report specially dedicated to both of you showing screenshots of 747-200F with textures repaired by Keith!!!!

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 pm 

Quote:
CVA does NOT have freeware POSKY 747-400 and freeware POSKY 747-400 in CVA fleet. Only 747-400 and 747-400F in CVA fleet are paywares

You will have to talk to Chuck about that.

Image....Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:39 pm 

Quote:
CVA does NOT have freeware POSKY 747-400 and freeware POSKY 747-400 in CVA fleet. Only 747-400 and 747-400F in CVA fleet are paywares

You will have to talk to Chuck about that.

Well Cal, I think Chuck will be pleased if you do them favor. Smiling.

Aharon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:28 am 

Aharon wrote:
By the way, CVA does NOT have freeware POSKY 747-400 and freeware POSKY 747-400 in CVA fleet. Only 747-400 and 747-400F in CVA fleet are paywares.

There's an "unofficial" IFly CVA 747-400 and 400F over at Avsim. Search for ifly cva over at the avsim library.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm 

It is my pleasure to announce that Keith has fixed the texture problem. Now CVA 747-200F looks GORGEOUS!!

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]