It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: fspassengers
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 pm 

Anyone using fspassengers. I need help. Please message me or let me know if you use it. The thing I'm having trouble with is the fspax. When I send in the flight log it shows the default aircraft and not what I was really flying. Post any questions. Thanks

Post subject: Re: fspassengers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 pm 

I use it all the time but use CVACARS to file. I'll try and send a flight report with FSPassegers and let you know how it turned out.

Image....Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:10 am 

Hi Cal
I can get the file to send no problem. What I do is pick the aircraft in fs first. The PMDG737-700 westjet is what I fly mostly. I get fspassengers running and pick the same aircraft as fs. I make sure I have a bid. Now whatever the bid has picked for the aircraft is what gets sent. I can't find any way to edit the file to reflect what I'm really flying. Like the kcars you pick the aircraft your flying and when it gets sent it reflects the proper aircraft you picked. Sure I could use kcars to file the flight and fspassengers for the thrill. I just thought fspassengers uses the fspax and fspassengers can read bids and send them back, I thought it might work. Anyway let me know how you make out maybe together we can come up with something that works.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:28 am 

Well I just did a flight and sent using FSPassengers, and I checked the file before sending and it had the MD-11 in the log, but for some reason it isn't working at the server end. must be changes to the software because it used to work

Image....Image

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]