It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:16 pm

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:52 am 

Aharon wrote:
True

Also, it is important when doing manual flight report filing in event of FSX freeze or FSCARS malfunction, it would be big help to CVA management if any of you enclose in the comment section HYPERLINK TO your www.vataware.com flight record as proof so that the CVA management can verify specific hours.

Aharon

Not everyone flies online.

HyperX Cloud II headset,
SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250GB and 500GB,
EVGA Supernova G2 850W, CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 pm 

One of the main reasons why I might log a pirep report is that after landing successfully, and during the taxi, we got hooligan airport vehicle drivers trying to outrun a 747! Some one should have a talk with those buggers! :D

My worst experience was when I was in a bad lag, preparing for the flight was painful as everytime I clicked on something it took 5 hours to pop up, then after im all set up, push back and start up, didn't even move 10metres away from the gate and BOOM! right into a speeding fuel truck, I had no chance :p

-Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:54 am 

CVA0014 wrote:
Aharon wrote:
True

Also, it is important when doing manual flight report filing in event of FSX freeze or FSCARS malfunction, it would be big help to CVA management if any of you enclose in the comment section HYPERLINK TO your www.vataware.com flight record as proof so that the CVA management can verify specific hours.

Aharon

Not everyone flies online.

i dont thing any one in cva submit false log to accumulate hours,if anybody does for sure he i snot sinciere with aviation rules and our cva rules.

there are occassiions that a pilot should send manual pirep in the event if he completes the flight and while sending fsacars log may a internet connection error, this can happen at any moment and no one can stop scch events, Personaly i had gone through situtation 2 or three times.that time i sent a post in our forum and get the solution for the manuall pirep .

one day before i complete a flight from KMIA-TNCM after complete a flight about 3 hours, i sent the fsacars log report, and when i checked cva home page i found that my previous flight kjax-cyyz pending for approval.

i am bit surprised with this event and again i post in our forum to delete that specified log kjax-cyyz ,because i log that hour by manual pirep, that thing happened b,coz of internet connection error.but the same i lost 3 hour of my flight time.

And i that last post i asked is this kind of problems happens with fsacars, and i didnt get a answer for that.

Now i am looking for such fsacars malfunctions why that happend.

sudeer cva156

thanks.

Edited By sudeer on 1262595626

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2