It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:46 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 pm 

hi, My Name is Jeremy Letto, Pilot ID CVA0454 and i was wondering, is there a way to Log my Flights Offline somehow and take a Screen Shot of The Log and Submit it to someone to enter the info to get my Hours? the reason why i ask is that the computer i have FS2004 installed on (My Desktop Computer) is not Hooked up to the internet, and the computer that is connected to the internet (My Laptop Computer) Don't Have FS2004 on it and i can't find the Install Disks for it, only Disc 4 to Play it so if i need to be on the internet to log my flights i'm pretty much SOL, what i was thinking of doing is iirc, FS2004 got a way to log flights(Although i don't know how it works or what it Logs) so if that is ok to Screen Shot and Submit i could do that OR if FSAcars works Offline to Log Flights that i Could just log it with that and just take a Screen Shot of the Flight log and Submit That. and to submit it, i have a SD Card and my 2 Computers have Built in Card Readers so i was thinking of putting it on the SD Card i have and transferring it from my Desktop to my Laptop to post it up or PM it to whoever to get the Hours i need and i 'm doing the same thing to get the Planes, download them on the Laptop, put them on the SD Card and transfer and install to my Desktop, the Planes i Plan on using is the King air 350 and the DHC-6 for Regional Flights (although the King Air 350 is the only one that works at this point, i need to figure out the installation Files for the DHC-6 to get it to work|) and i was also planing on using the DHC-5 to do some Cargo (i still need to transfer it and try to install it but i have another DHC-5 that works so the worst case is i just use the CVA Textures on the DHC-5 i have). Hopefully someone could help me figure out this problem and i'm looking forward to flying with you guys in the Next couple of Weeks and i'm looking forward to seeing some Pics and maybe a vid of the multi flight tomorrow considering that tomorrow is my 21st Birthday.

Note: on Monday, i plan on going to see about buying a wireless internet adapter for my Desktop so if it all works out ok i should have internet on my Desktop on Monday or Tuesday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 pm 

Hey Jeremy!!

Welcome to CVA!!

As for your Flight logging problem, you can always file a manual pirep, which doesn't require a screenshot, just how much fuel you used, time, and aicraft, ect. Although the CVA does prefer that we log our flights on FSACARs im sure they won't mind your situation, i'll leave that to the management to anwser.

I just wanted to say welcome! And i hope you enjoy it here, were a great bunch, if you need anything we'd all be happy to help :)

-Matt

Edited By mattymsboi on 1268432583

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]