It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:30 am 

I'm having just a little trouble with the FSAcars facility. I flew CYVR to CYYJ last night. I didn't record the flight through FSAcars as I quit the program before it had logged completely - my error thinking it was logged and not realising I had a few more steps to do - always helps to read the manual. But that's OK.

But this morning restarting my PC, I flew CYVR-CYCG. I logged the flight using the FSAcars facility, but it recorded the previous nights (CYVR-CYYJ) flight! Curious! So I logged CYVR-CYCG manually. Thats good, I thought. Not so! I then flew the return trip CYYJ-CVYR with FSAcars and even after checking the entries were correct, it recorded the CYVR-CYCG flight.

The FSAcars system seems to be one flight behind - if that's possible. ???

Any help or advice with this issue would be appreciated.

Thanx.

Somewhere in the world it is always "beer o'clock"!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Hi George
I fixed your extra flight. When using FSACARS after landing and applying the brakes (From the log I see this is what you did). You must go to FSACARS window
1. Push stop log button, another window will pop up asking you if you accept the flight. (Push yes)

Now you have two choices.

1. Go to Flight Log (Tab) .... And there you will see a send log button. Click it and follow the other pop up prompts.

2. Now the second option is to continue to fly any and all other flights on your schedule (as many as you want because all logs for each flight are stored on your PC until you send them). After you are ready go to the Flight log tab again and click send (continue to repeat click send until lets say all of the 5 flight that you have stored are sent. "Note" when there are no more to send FSACARS will tell you that there are no more flights for this pilot.
Try it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm 

Thanks for fixing that. I appreciate your advice.

Just one more small issue:
On the Pilot Centre -> View my PIREPS tabs, my hours there for the 5 flights equal 4h 48m, but the the Pilot Centre page Total Hours = 1.15. How so the difference?

Could I also get some hours flown with VIVA recognised please?

Those hours can be found and verified at:

http://www.vanisleva.com/index.p....ir=DESC

You're looking for VI888 with about 228 hours logged

Thanx again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Hi George,

Sorry you are having an issue here. I looked into it and I am still not 100% sure how it came up with 1.15 hrs. My guess would be that with the multiple flights, there was a glitch. When I get a chance, I will check the error log on the server to see if that sheds any light.

In regards to transfer hours, we allow 50 hours to be transferred if it can be verified. I have checked and have added the 50 hours to your profile as well as an extra 3.33 hours to make up for the missing time.

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 pm 

Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:36 pm 

Funny thing with my FSAcars is when im done the flight and I put the parking break on, when I minimizze flight simulator I am prompted with the option to accept or decline my flight, I am never given the option to end the log. Im not complaining since it still logs my flights just fine :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

mattymsboi wrote:
Funny thing with my FSAcars is when im done the flight and I put the parking break on, when I minimizze flight simulator I am prompted with the option to accept or decline my flight, I am never given the option to end the log. Im not complaining since it still logs my flights just fine :p

You have some how change the config of your FSACARS to auto stop log when brakes are applied. You can change this by opening FSACARS and on the menue click Config. Look for the auto stop log option and change. Note do not mess with the config too much because. :;):

Edited By CVA9214 on 1249139457

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, it sounds like you have auto start and auto stop enabled in the configurations. This would be why you had the Start Log option grayed out before. You were not able to select it because it was set to auto.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:53 pm 

oh ok makes sense ;D thanks

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]