It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:36 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:06 am 

The main file and the update both won't open for me, I've tried several times over a week just in case it was temporary. I could download the textures if I had the plane though.

Oh yeah, I also had a small but annoying problem with both the dash-8 and B1900D. If I task switch to something, like my web browser or servinfo and come back, the panel locks up. Not the sim, it's still running. I can change views and hear the plane from the outside, but can't see anything but the stuck panel. If I reload the airplane while still flying I can see I've covered ground since it froze. It'll also be just fine at this point, as long as I don't task switch again. Anyone else had this problem? ???

Thanks

Paul

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 am 
Site Admin

The main file and the update are external links. I will check them out later today and update the links as needed.

As for the Dash 8 and B1900D, what FS version are you using? FS9 or FSX?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

The PC-12 link should work now. It looks like AFG disabled linking to the files so it now points to the same file at Avsim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 am 

I'm using FS9. I'll try out the PC-12 now. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 am 

Whew. This is one of the more challenging aircraft I've installed. This could use a little more clarity in the documentation. Especially for the first panel installation. Hope I put stuff in the right place. I noticed that I get a 'ADF2 potentially incompatible dll' warning at startup of FS now.

Ack. I made a mistake somewhere. 2d mode has no gauges. 3d model looks pretty cool with the VC. Most things work well. Erm, kinda hard to adjust the autopilot. I can turn it on and off with the Z key, that's about it. Any ideas? ???

Image Image

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]