It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:08 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:32 am 

Not sure where to report this but it appears that I sent in two identical log reports for a recent flight # 8037. I submitted the report(s) on 09/13/2009 and they have both been accepted. It was not my intention to submit two log reports for the same flight and in the process receive credit for "flying time" that I am not entitled to.

I don't know how that could have happened but in the meantime I am requesting that one of them be removed so that my flight records with CVA are accurate and the total hours credited to me reflect the flights actually flown.

If this error of submitting a double log report for one flight should occur in the future then I would appreciate not being credited twice for the same flight.

Thanks in advance,

Clay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:19 am 

Something very odd just happened to me actually. I just finished a flight from Sudbury to North Bay, and FSacars logged two files. The first one was a flight I did a couple of days ago from Spokane to Calgary. I do remember flying that, but I thought I sent the log. Looking at my records though, it does not show it as a duplicate.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]