It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:24 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi All,

I live in Norther Ontario in a place called "Moose Factory". Up here we have a local carrier by the name of Air Creebec and tey are based out of Montreal I believe.

One of the planes that I get to ride on when goign for holidays is the Embraer 110. It's a great little turbo-prop and the best part is I get to see the pilots doing all their work! I've got some pretty cool snapshots of the cockpit and the inside of the plane. I'd actually like to get this plane into FS2004.

I've noticed a couple of EMB 110's on the avsim site but not sure how good they are. Has anyone tried them before in FS2004? Also, if I wanted to make them the same colors as the Air Creebec can I simply take someone else's plane and repaint it or would I be better off making a new plane / flight model? I've never attempted this type of advanced work before in FS so looking for guidance from you experts :D

Thanks!

Darryl
CVA7769

CVA7769

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:59 pm 
Probably easier to paint away my friend. If it's just for your use, no worries. If, however, you discover to your complete amazement that you've turned out a good product, then make sure you comply with any requirements the original author of the aircraft may have included in the text file which usually accompanies such planes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:23 pm 

Paint us a 'Camel' - Darryl...

That'll do nicely - that'll do...

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]