It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: CVA B1900 PAD - Error in panel / guage
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:47 am 
Site Admin

Howdy Gents!

Well I had mentioned in one of my other posts that I had been having problems with the CVA Beech 1900 PAD version and not being able to get the speed over around 160 kts. I have found the problem so wanted to post in case others had found this same issue in the past. The package install I had was from a while back but I believe the same one that is currently on the website.

The problem stems from an incorrect gauge / image for airspeed in the Panel 2 version of the aircraft (not sure about Panel 1 as it does not work with my video card). I found this by comparing to another airline that was using the same version of the B1900 PAD and after going through the config files discovered the problem in the panel.cfg file. I recreated the aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg with our CVA settings but in their file and now the gauge has changed and is reading normally.

At some point if I have the time I will try to update the installer but if you are having problem with your aircraft let me know and I can send you a copy of my panel.cfg and aircraft.cfg files.

Cheers! :mrgreen:

CVA7769

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]