It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: B1900D texture
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:41 pm 

Just bought the PMDG texture for b1900d. Went to the folder of the b1900d that I downloaded here. put the cva texture file into pmdg file then for the aircraft file I did a copy paste of the fltsim added a higher number like fltsim.9 and then changed the texture=CVA then save and look up in fsx I see the aircraft and it has the cva paint but when I select it and I see the aircraft on free flight menu it is black then turns grey and I can not see any cva paint Please help

CVA 1203

Post subject: Re: B1900D texture
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:34 pm 

How much ram do you have? Win 7/ XP ?
You might have too little RAM try adding into your FSX.cfg in the [GRAPHICS] part of it

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048
HIGHMEMFIX=1

or if lots of ram

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096
HIGHMEMFIX=1

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm 

sorry I got it working I am stupid didnt realize there was a seperate download for the b1900d pmdg version I was trying to put the texture files from the b1900d aircraft on this site and trying to put them on the pmdg plane. so now I am good thanks and I got the majestic dash 8 q300 one to work as well I was just coming to delete this thread when I saw you commented thanks anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:53 am 

:P PMDG will get you reading, the MD11 has close to 700 pages on PDFs
Thank god you dont need them all. :lol:

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:30 am 

Your telling me I loaded up this aircraft and I was taken back then started to read about start up procedures and all that and I am not going to sleep for the next couple of days.I used to be avionics and electrician for helicopters so have a little understanding about hydralics and generators and ac and pitot and static and even radios which has helped alot but that FMC intimidates me quite a bit but I will get it. just never realized how real this can be.Exspecially since before I was forgetting to put the wheels up now I have to set the bleed lines for passengers. oh no I am glad we do not have a passenger kill rate on cva cause I think I could very well beat it.Kinda wish we did though would be interesting to see. oh and one question some reason my plane the majestic dash 8 q 300 when I start at the gate it goes full speed forward with nothing on no engines no power even on my joystick thottle off. does it everytime and if I am close to a building I have to try and brake and go the opposite direction sometimes it works sometimes not. it acts as if full power no brakes. thanks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:40 am 

Try starting with the default cessna then load the dash 8, some payware dont like to start all by themselves.
It can get MORE REAL, check out http://www.fspassengers.com/ and http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/FSX-Products/
and once you get online talking to the ATC guys on Vatsim..... :P

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 am 

look cal let me figure out the fmc and how to turn this d**m thing on then I will get the fs passengers and be on vatsim then doing multis hoping to be doing multis by christmas I can handle the atc but need to be able to navigate better now learn this fmc just learnt gps which fmc replaces wish I new that before. And I need to learn this aircraft I want at least a accurate 70 pecent flying the sid stars and landing all 100 percent before I get to vatsim. I have learned so much and thanks to you cal and anyone else who has helped cause I will be around for a long time. trying to put up as many hours as my hectic lifestyle will provide. I am not just a come check this out and see you later I will be a part of CVA till either its down or I am whichever comes first!!!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]