It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:18 am 

This thread is a bit dated (although a good bit of work WAS done, and done well) but I was trying out one of the CVA fleet and had a problem I'd like to ask for help on. I was trying out the CVA OpenSky 767-300ER and I was able to get it into the air except for one thing - it pulls like crazy to starboard and I have to apply full rudder to keep it on rwy heading until I get into the air and turn on AP. And no, it isn't the trim or the balance.

Just for fun, I tried out another OpenSky 767-400 straight from their web site, and it did the same thing, but to port this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:52 am 

Uh Oh......Rob is drunk again!! :)

Bruce

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:14 pm 

Just tried it out and could not duplicate you problem Rob. It seems to fly alright for me. No pulling. Is it possible that an engine shut down or your throttles became unlinked? I know that I've had that happen.

Cheers Bill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:14 pm 

Ha ha :D It does sound that way, doesn't it. The question is if all 767's behave this way, or if I'm doing something wrong (not including the beer).

Perhaps the answer is to move up to the LDS 767, but I want to wait and read my new manual first.

And by the way, I downloaded the LDS "texture" file from the fleet page but am not sure what to do with it. I thought it would link me to the LDS pay page, but it seems to be an actual file of some sort. Is it meant to be used with the FS or OS 767s? Is it meant for me to try, but then pay for if I decide to use it? Does it include panels? Anything else I should know? I'm planning to get the LDS someday, now that I've won the manual, but want to go slowly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:56 pm 

You only need the LDS texture file if you actually have the LDS767. It is useless otherwise. If your looking for the page to purchase the LDS767, look under "links" level D on the opening page of the CVA website.

Cheers Bill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:26 am 

...and by the way, I cannot find the "rate of climb" indicator in the POSky 767. anyone know where it is?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2