It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:32 am 
Site Admin

Good evening everyone. I am happy to report that we have some more aircraft that have just arrived from the paintshop.

We start out with a couple of Airbuses.

First up, the Project Opensky A340-300. This is a slightly different varation with the blue of the fuselage blending into the tail. This aircraft is available in both an FS9 and a FSX version.

Next we have the Payware Commercial Level Simulations A340-600. Just so you know, I did not change the aspect of this jpeg...it really is that long!! Textures are available for both the FS9 and the FSX version.

A new addition to the passenger service is the McDonnell Douglas MD-11. This is the iFDG model using a decent panel I was able to find. Available for both FS9 and FSX.

Moving on to the Boeings!! First up, the PMDG 737-800...sorry, FS9 only.

Followed closely by the Project Opensky Boeing 767-300ER...FS9 and FSX versions now boarding.

Next up is the Project Opensky Boeing 777-200LR. Available in both FS9 and FSX versions.

That concludes the passenger aircraft for tonight, but we do have two more craft to release. These are cargo models.

First up, the PMDG 747-400F fresh from the paintshop. Available in all three engine configurations and both FS9 and FSX.

And finally, another PMDG 747-400F. This paint represents the condition of the aircraft just prior to entering the paintshop. Keep in mind that cargo aircraft sometimes lead a tough life. Even though this aircraft's outward appearance may make you believe it not to be airworthy, it is in top notch mechanical shape. Again, available in all three engine configurations and both FS9 and FSX.

And this concludes our reveal for tonight. I hope you have a safe flight and please take a moment to thank Cal for all his hard work.

P.S. There is a slight issue with fonts on the International Fleet page. It is scheduled to be completely redone soon! Cheers!! :thumbsup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:33 am 

Awesome.............................. :p

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]