It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 am

Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:05 pm 
Yup, and along with the noise go a couple other elements of heavier than air flight - lift, airspeed to name but two. But I do like it, innovative, living on the edge . . . all good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:12 am 
Back to the FMS is that 2k4 version thing only?

Alyn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:34 am 
Site Admin

Nope... I have it on the FS2002...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:02 am 
Of Course Daryl does.... I guess I will have to update my version... Can't seem to get the FMS to work.... But then I am probably doing it wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:15 pm 

Your not alone Alyn, I can't get it to work either. What is the secret DS?

Cheers Bill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

You're both doing it wrong...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:12 pm 

ensure you have version 1.004b
<shift><9> opens the FMS - the one displayed on the radio console doesn't work
tutorial is available at the fanda site http://fandafans.fscentre.com/

Ken Greenwood
CVA Halifax

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:59 pm 

Have it working now. I didn't have 1004b installed. I thought it was for 2004 only. Thanks

Cheers Bill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:55 pm 

Bill I thought that 1004b was for 2004 only... running to install it. I love this plane... I shall be flying around the world soon.

Thanks Ken, Keith and the rest,

Roger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:17 pm 

1004b is for both FS2002 and FS9.

Just landed at ENTO in Norway. Could see the runway until about 1800 ft then suddenly no runway until just before touchdown. My 1st really smooth landing with the Fanda Dash8.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:49 pm 
Harry, congratulations my friend, you've discovered the secret to perfect landings, as I did some time ago. It was a revelation, a major epiphany in my virtual flying career, I discovered that if one merely closed one's eyes in the final moments of the approach, voila, perfect landing. No severe wing-wag, no sudden rushing of the ground towards me at an oblique angle, just the roar of applause and adulation from the passenger compartment, or was it the violent wrenching asunder of sheet metal and body parts? Can't tell, haven't replaced the batteries in my hearing aids since I discovered this trick!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:18 pm 

last leg in asia - next hop is across the straight to Alaska
totals so far -- 26 airports - 62.4 flying hours - 12,400 nms
shot is of descent over the steppes into Petropavlovsk Siberia

Ken Greenwood
CVA Halifax

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:55 pm 

Landed in BGBW Narsarsuaq from Goose Bay with 11% fuel in the tanks.Hope there's no legs longer than this!!!
Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:54 pm 
Fantastic!, GREAT,Super graphics, all jet; propeller; turboprop aircraft, better than Falcon 4, MS 2004, and Fly11, this CD was produced by the canadian Forces (NATO) division based in Moose jaw saskatchewan, canada and is used to train the NATO air force from different countries,it has the whold world,cities,towns, farmland,lakes and rivers, stunning graphics and works on all computers including Apple.The guy who sneaked out a copy of the CD was called to repair a minor electrical problem on one of the electrical panels. I was able to obtain my copy from him by sending ŭ.00 by mail to 172 St,Paul, St,Colomban, Quebec Canada, J5K 1Z7 and received it two weeks later in the mail. The CD is also compatable to fly online against pilots using Falcon4 program. The amazing thing is that I didn't have to upgrade my computer to a faster computer and my pentium 500 MHz chip was OK, The guy will make you a copy of the CD- send him a letter by mail he accepts any foreign currency.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:13 pm 
Fantastic!, GREAT,Super graphics, all jet; propeller; turboprop aircraft, better than Falcon 4, MS 2004, and Fly11, this CD was produced by the canadian Forces (NATO) division based in Moose jaw saskatchewan, canada and is used to train the NATO air force from different countries,it has the whold world,cities,towns, farmland,lakes and rivers, stunning graphics and works on all computers including Apple.The guy who sneaked out a copy of the CD was called to repair a minor electrical problem on one of the electrical panels. I was able to obtain my copy from him by sending ŭ.00 by mail to 172 St,Paul, St,Colomban, Quebec Canada, J5K 1Z7 and received it two weeks later in the mail. The CD is also compatable to fly online against pilots using Falcon4 program. The amazing thing is that I didn't have to upgrade my computer to a faster computer and my pentium 500 MHz chip was OK, The guy will make you a copy of the CD- send him a letter by mail he accepts any foreign currency.

Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next