It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 am

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Multi Flight 19 April 2014
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 am 

CVA0190 wrote:
And Marty,

Welcome back good friend! Hope we can continue some of those memorable Pan-Am multi flights. You are always good to have along. I hope all is well with you.

I try to get in on the multi's but sometimes tiredness or events do me in and I just don't make it. Frank, Eugene, Cal, and JC, and a few others have been great at keeping them up and running.

Looking forward to talking with you soon

Barry

Hi Barry !

Thanks for the great "welcome back" from you, and others as well ! Yes , those Pan-Am flights were memorable weren't they,,, some fun !! :D

I feel I should just let you guys know that I was just doing these flights so that I could make sure I still had everything working such as my usernames and passwords, so that when I do get back into flying here, things will be a bit easier to get connected.

To make a long story short ,,, my life has been quite confusing and very busy lately and now I'm getting ready to move from one city to another this summer. I've just sold my house here and I'm not exactly sure where I'll be setting up my computers because we still haven't found a house that meets our demands as of yet :roll: , so we'll be storing everything until we do. Until then we've got an apartment and I don't know if or where I could set up much more than a laptop or two in there :? ,,, and I'm the type of guy who likes to fly with 2 computers and 4 monitors :wink: . ( Ya never know,,, I may be able to squeeze my joystick in through the door :lol: )

But, someday when we get things a little more organized on my end , I do plan for a full come back, I just don't know when that will be yet. I would like to get the odd flight in every once and a while if I could though.

Hope to catch up with you guys then !

Thanks !

Marty

Post subject: Re: Multi Flight 19 April 2014
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 pm 

Thanks for the help. Got the airports installed alright.

regards

Robert grant :mrgreen:

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2