It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:55 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: March 9, 2013 Multi-Up Event!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:32 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

This is very exciting moment that all of you CVA pilots have been waiting beyond imagination of all of you!!!

Because all planes of all local airlines based in Italy are going to be busy ferrying all people to Rome to attend this week's Papal Conclave in Vatican, the Italian airlines are forced to sign special charter flight contract with Canadian Virtual airline to have us take over on temporary basis their tour flights around Italy for vacationeers.

Presenting CVA Grand Italy Tour

We are to fly in our class 4 and 5 planes vacationers from LIRF Fiumicino-Leonardo da Vinci International Airport located in 18 nautical miles west southwest of Rome's historic city center to LIPZ Venice Marco Polo Airport 4 nautical miles north of Venice.

Then we pick up different vacationers from the Venice airport and fly to LIEE Cagliari Elmas Airport near Cagliari on the island of Sardinia, Italy.

After that, we are to fly more tourists for short hop from Sardinia to LICJ Falcone Borsellino Airport located 22 miles west northwest of Palermo which is the capital city of the Italian island of Sicily.

And for final climax moment, we are going to fly college art students from the island of Sicily back to LIPZ Venice Marco Polo Airport 4 nautical miles north of Venice using very specific waypoint route mentioned below which allows you exclusive and gorgeous aerial view of major cities of Italy to complete your entire Italy tour!!!! This last flight will give you complete view of landscape of Naples, Rome, Florence, and Bologna.

For the event starting this Saturday night March 9, 2013 at at 8:30 pm EST or 01:30z (pls check your local time zone) and this Wednesday March 13, 2013 at at 8:30 pm EST or 00:30z (pls check your local time zone), please use the following flights and their waypoints as seen below for the Italian flights:

LIRF Rome to LIPZ Venice: TIBER UP874 GITOD UM726 PELEG UN535 CHI

LIPZ Venice to LIEE Sardinia: CHI UM167 FRZ UL12 ELB UL125 KOVAS

LIEE Sardinia to LICJ Silicy: CAR M871 KAPIL

LICJ Silicy to LIPZ Venice: ROSAS UM742 SOR TEA UL995 FRZ UL12 FER M859 ROVIG

Hope all of you will enjoy rare view of Italy which is nice break from Canadian flying!!

Have fun!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: March 9, 2013 Multi-Up Event!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 pm 

In event any of you are unable to connect to CVAFSCARS, please continue your event flights on vatsim and when completing the flights, please use manual PREIP fillings and enclose your vataware proofs for your successful event flights.

Thanks,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:15 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Many thanks to CVA0190 Barry Diffenderfer (two trips) and CVA0156 Sudeer Shamsudeen (two trips) for their participation on Italy event!! That makes total of 5 pilots for this event at the rate of single trip including myself.

Flying from LICJ to LIPZ was great but I blew chances missing shots of city landscape of Florence when I accidentally pressed snooze or sleep button on my laptop making it go to sleep and it took me 2 minutes to wake it up and resume the flight!!

I could not find canals and city of Venice!!!! DARN!!!!

For anyone who wants to participate in this Italy event, please do not be afraid to use CVAFSCARS in conjunction with new CVA website. If CVAFSCARS is not working for you, you can fly on vatsim and use vataware proof to file manual PREIP flight on CVA's new website which is working well. I got my manual PREIP filing approved.

Aharon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:28 pm 

Also many thanks to CVA004 Frank Senecal for participation in this event last night too. That makes total of six pilots.

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:28 pm 

Also many thanks to CVA1057 Robert Grant for participation in this event in his country's time zone. That makes total of seven pilots for this event.

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]