It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Jan 26, 2013 Multi-Up Event!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Hope all of you had fantastic time last weekend flying from Vancouver to Salt Lake City giving you gorgeous view of city of Victoria, city of Seattle, and Mount Ranier!!!

All of you have seen on newspapers or tv news about huge fiascos of Boeing 787 Dreamliner planes that required immediate grounding of all 787s for all airlines including all airlines in Japan and Asia.

Do you know what it means??? It means disastrous backlog of passengers on honeymoon trips due to cancellations of the 787 flights in Japan and Korea!!! It is no coincidence that the phones of charter division of Canadian virtual airline started to ring non stop the moment the 787 planes' batteries exploded into fires!!!!!

Pacific rim based airlines in Japan and Korea had signed exclusive contract with Canadian virtual airline leasing our wide body planes for temporary use during the duration of grounding of their 787s. That means the Pacific rim airlines are renting our planes, our pilots, and our crews for one week on special lease that would require the Asian airlines to pay for lease of our planes, our planes' fuel, maintenance whatever is necessary, and food as well as hotel lodgings for our pilots and crew!!!

Canadian Virtual Airline is please to announce........................................

CVA Emergency Pacific Rim Honeymoon Tour

The lease agreement calls for all of us CVA pilots to fly Japanese honeymooners on our class 4 and class 5 wide body planes from Japan's domestic airport called RJTT Haneda Airport located in Tokyo nine miles south of Tokyo Station to island of Jeju and its RKPC Jeju International Airport located in the city of Jeju. The island renowned for warm weather, exciting penguin swimming contest in winter, great beaches, lava tuves, and amazing mountains is South Korea's answer to Hawaii and Jeju island is one of the top honeymoon destinations for Japanese and Korean newlyweds.

Also, the one week lease also requires us to fly honeymooning Korean passengers finishing their romantic trip in the paradise island back to their home Seoul using its domestic RKSS Gimpo Airport located in the far western end of Seoul nine miles west of the central district of the capital of South Korea.

At the same domestic airport in Seoul, we need to pick up Korean and Japanese business travellers to fly them on their business trips from Seoul to RJTT Haneda Airport located in Tokyo therefore concluding our Pacific rim circular round trip flight. You can make lots of circular flights as much as you like as those flights at at one hour to 90 minutes per flight offering you nice view of Japan, Mount Fuji, Jeju's landscape, and South Korea.

For the event starting this Saturday night January 26, 2013 at at 8:30 pm EST or 01:30z (pls check your local time zone) and this Wednesday January 30, 2013 at at 8:30 pm EST or 01:30z (pls check your local time zone), please use those flights and their specific waypoints as seen below:

RJTT to RKPC and its waypoints: XAC XMC CUE V28 DGC A595 TAMNA

RKPC to RKSS and its waypoints: IPDAS B576 OLMEN

RKSS to RJTT and its waypoints: RKSS SEL G585 JEC G597 XAC V17 SPENS Y211 WESTN RJTT

For view of nice RKPC airport, please see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVw0JdBSP98

Thank you for reading!! Have fun!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Jan 26, 2013 Multi-Up Event!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:03 am 

Sounds great. Will the routes be created or do we have to file manually? I plan to get up early on Sunday morning (my time) and join everyone on VATSIM.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 pm 

cva1077 wrote:
Sounds great. Will the routes be created or do we have to file manually?

All CVA events always have routes created and entered into CVA database. In event of extremely rare case that you do not see such routes on CVA database, please fly on Vatsim so that you will have vataware proof. When the routes are entered into CVA database, then you can file the PREIP manually and put the hyperlink for your vataware proof into comment remark field as proof of your completed flight.

Thanks,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 pm 

Yikes yikes I just saw on tv news that 787 Dreamliners in United airline and in all Asian airlines might be grounded for MONTHS!!!

I hope we do not have to establish mini hub in Japan or Korea!!

Aharon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 pm 

Aharon wrote:
Yikes yikes I just saw on tv news that 787 Dreamliners in United airline and in all Asian airlines might be grounded for MONTHS!!!

I hope we do not have to establish mini hub in Japan or Korea!!

Aharon

I Would Love to See a CVA Hub In Tokyo, and a Few other Major Places overseas also like London for example.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 am 

Lord Letto wrote:
I Would Love to See a CVA Hub In Few other Major Places overseas

CVA does have a CVA hub overseas right there in TNCM with routes to many Caribbean islands for your flying pleasure.

Aharon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:40 am 

There is a lot of routes centred around TNCM, 19 to TNCM, snd 17 out of.
I would say Australia, Europe, Africa or Asia.
Flying in VATSIM Europe would be a challenge as they don't do things the way we do here
in North America.

Last edited by Cal Jordan (CVA371) on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 am 
Site Admin

Aharon wrote:
cva1077 wrote:
Sounds great. Will the routes be created or do we have to file manually?

All CVA events always have routes created and entered into CVA database. In event of extremely rare case that you do not see such routes on CVA database, please fly on Vatsim so that you will have vataware proof. When the routes are entered into CVA database, then you can file the PREIP manually and put the hyperlink for your vataware proof into comment remark field as proof of your completed flight.

Thanks,

Aharon

Sorry about the routes being posted late. They are there now and I am on my way to the flight deck. See ya in Korea/ :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:34 am 

Cal Jordan (CVA371) wrote:
There is a lot of routes centred around TNCM, 19 to TNCM, snd 17 out of.
I would say Australia, Europe, Africa or Asia.

I would definitely say Australia, but then again I am a little biased :P. The only problem is there is almost nowhere near as much ATC online downunder as there is in North America, which makes it less fun to fly on VATSIM.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

It was cool flying somewhere I do not venture often. Had Tokyo center most of the way. Got some shots for you all to enjoy.

This is the climb out of RJTT

At cruise

In descent to RKPC (Jeju)

The weather is getting bad rain modetare chop and turbulance

Airport is supose to be there somewhere

Weather still crap I should breakout soon

Breaking out now

The approach was tough cross wind had me too busy to take pictures but here is touch down. :)

Slowing down.

Jeremy in the MD11 with another stranger at the terminal.

At ther gate Jeremy on the side.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:09 pm 

Great shots, Frank!!!

Surprised me that Japanese Vatsim controllers were online for ATC duty during duration of this event!!! Very cool!!!

Many many thanks to CVA1077 Ryan Cooper, CVA 0004 Frank Senecal, CVA0454 Lord Letto, CVA1057 Robert Grant, CVA0156 Sudeer Shamsudeen, and CVA0371 Cal Jordan for participating in this Pacific Rim event. If I miss mentioning names of any other pilots flying in this event, please accept my apologies and please come forward letting us know you have fun in this event

CVA9214 wrote:
It was cool flying somewhere I do not venture often.

This is precisely exactly one of my purposes for deciding which airport to organize the weekly CVA events so that CVA pilots will be still kept enthralled and excited about the places that they never have flown to before!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Last edited by Aharon on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 pm 

Had a great flight this morning, with CVA156 Sudeer. We had ATC for departure and Arrival on this first leg from RJTT to RKPC.

Sudeer even had the front row seat of seeing me almost hit head on at 16000 feet from ANA656 as i was climbing to 30000 feet. He went by close i could see the pilot. ATC issued him a immediate turn however, just a bit to late. Not sure if he issued me one :mrgreen: I did see him but thought he was crossing in front of me not, coming at me.

All went well after that.

May do leg 2 tonight. At 830 est

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 pm 

CVA1057 wrote:
We had ATC for departure and Arrival on this first leg from RJTT to RKPC.

Wow this event got complete coverage from Japanese and South Korean controllers!!!!

very cool!!!

CVA1057 wrote:
almost hit head on at 16000 feet from ANA656 as i was climbing to 30000 feet. He went by close i could see the pilot.

Too bad you did not take screenshot of that :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Glad to hear that everybody had great time!!

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm 

100% Unedited Pic of me in the PAD Freeware MD-11 In AA Livery Flying past Mt. Fuji to my Right at around Cruise at FL380:
I Had a lot of fun, had to do a lot of circles above Juju, by the time I got ready to land in the Snow storm like conditions it looked like to me , Frank had caught up and landed Right behind me, my MD-11 was just turning off the runway when his 767-300 Touched down. it was a Fun Flight though, I Like Japan and Would like to go there IRL Some time if I ever get the money for travel expenses and to hire a translator, plus i would need to get my passport first. (Yes, I'm a Otaku Somewhat, so what)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm 

Pictures of January 26 multi

Loading Supplies in RJTT

Preparing for Pushback

Pushing back at RJTT

Climbing on course

Getting above the clouds

Desending to RKPC

Turning base rwy 06

Lined up no RWY in site

10 Mile final RWY 06

Down on RWY 06 Spoilers deployed