It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Last minute multi idea or a Fun Flight Idea
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 am 

Kitchener-Waterloo Thanksgiving Day Parade:
on Monday October 8th there will be the anual K-W Octoberfest Parade. To Help bring people in, the organizers have Asked CVA if possible to transport equipment and bands/ETC. from Various Airports into CYKF Region of Waterloo International Airport in time for the parade.
For Routes i was thinking existing CVA Route from CYUL to CYKF for People who like to Fly Props (Although it's a Class 2, i give the ok for class 1 due to Bearskin airlines haveing a route between YKF and YUL useing the metroliner till it got terminated Last month (September 2012)), Short jet route would be existing ORD to YKF Route, bigger and longer Jet rould could be added as a YYC to YKF Route in the class 3 B738 as per Westjet's real world route (useing the B737 most if not all the time) maybe also have a route from New York somewhere to YKF as a charter to bring in some Bands that will take part in the parade, if a ~7000ft Runway is long enough to land a B763 or B742 and have 1 take off than maybe make the New York to YKF a Class 4 route. Just a idea and i'm just puting it out there.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]