It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: September 22, 2012 Multi Up Event!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals!!!

Hope all of you had fantastic time with class one propeller event last week giving you magnificent view of entire glorious city of Toronto!!!!

Speaking of Toronto, we will be sticking to this city for another weekend event of Saturday night on September 22, 2012 and Wednesday night on September 26 at 08:30pm EST or 00:30z (check your local time zone please). This event is created for short hop, medium hop, long range hop, and ultra long range hop pilots suited to their busy real world schedule.

The event is called........

ULTIMATE CVA CARGO HAULING OVERLOAD TO CYYZ

CVA has great cargo fleet which means it is TIME for all of you to take look at cargo aircrafts in both FS9/FS2004 and FSX sections of official CVA download center OR use avsim and flightsim websites to look for more CVA cargo planes using search field's keywords: Keith Henry or CVA. BEAR IN MIND THAT freeware FS9/FS2004 cargo planes can work in FSX if you alias or change the panels. For example, if you are FSX user and wants to use 727-200F ADV from FS9/FS2004 section of CVA download center, then download and install that 727 cargo plane from the CVA FS9/FS2004 section, get rid of its panel, and copy MD-11F panel from MD-11F in FSX section of CVA download center to paste into the 727 folder.

Load your cargo planes to most maximum load allowed and fly to CYYZ Toronto international airport from your choice of airports of departure in Quebec City, St. Louis, Bermuda, or Vancouver as listed below based on your flying distance taste preference:

FOR SHORT HOP PILOTS
5710(CYQB - CYYZ)
Equipment: Class 2 or 4 Distance: 450mi
Route: V318 DICEN J553 YMX YOW J546 VIE YSO V216 WASIE WASIE2
Notes: Use Boeing 727-200F ADV or 747-200F from CVA download center

FOR MEDIUM HOP PILOTS
4405(KSTL - CYYZ)
Equipment: Class 3 Distance: 652.59mi
Route: GATWY4 VHP FWA CRL J586 YXU V98 YWT WTRLO2
Notes: Use Class 3 CVA 757-200F cargo plane that can be found on avsim or flightsim

FOR LONG RANGE PILOTS
4422(TXKF - CYYZ)
Equipment: Class 3 Distance: 1123.86mi
Route: TARGA G432 FLANN A523 JFK J63 HUO CFB J95 BUF YOUTH2
Notes: Use Class 3 CVA 757-200F cargo plane that can be found on avsim or flightsim

FOR ULTRA LONG RANGE PILOTS (THAT MEANS YOU, CAL)
4833(CYVR - CYYZ)
Equipment: Class 5 Distance: 2103.03mi
Route: HUH IWACK J503 YDC J500 SSM J588 JOFFS J525 YMS MANS2
Notes: Use 747-400F or MD-11F from CVA download center or CVA 777-200LRF from avsim/flightsim

For ultra long range pilots, you can leave earlier than 00:30z from CYVR so that you can arrive at CYYZ at around 02:00z (10 pm EST) to coincide with massive arrivals of other CVA pilots coming from KSTL, CYQB, and TXKF.

For convenience for all of you pilots, the VATCAN controllers of CYYZ will be on duty for WHOPPING TWENTY FOUR HOURS from morning of Sept 22 to next morning of Sept 23!!!!

Thank you for viewing!!! Enjoy the heavy load cargo hauling flight!!! And let's see NO LESS THAN TEN PILOTS OUT OF ALL OF YOU to participate in that event!!! More CVA planes in CYYZ air space, more merry it is!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: September 22, 2012 Multi Up Event!!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:07 am 

Hi Aharon thank you for directing my attention to the multi player events I will keep my eyes open and try to join in as you might realise that I am in Australia and I would have to check on the time zone difference between here and Canada,
All the best Graeme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 pm 

CVA1168 wrote:
Hi Aharon thank you for directing my attention to the multi player events I will keep my eyes open and try to join in as you might realise that I am in Australia and I would have to check on the time zone difference between here and Canada,All the best Graeme

Graeme,

That is okay. We have another Aussie mate who just joined CVA last month and he flew in the events in his own time.

For people living in Europe and Australia as well as New Zealand, you can fly at your own pleasure at your own time zone at your convenience as long as it is Saturday or Wednesday. It is participation of specific routes and specific airports clearly outlined in each of the weekly events that really COUNTS regardless of what time as long as it is on Saturday or Wednesday.

Best bonus for you is that since VATCAN controllers will be on duty for TWENTY FOUR HOURS non stop from Sat morning to Sun morning meaning that when you fly in your own Australian time zone such as afternoon or evening in Australia, you can count on assistance from VATCAN controllers for CYYZ air space.

Since you are new pilot meaning you are restricted to pilot rank based on number of hours you have achieved forcing you to fly first class plane, you will be pleased to know that ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY FOR ANY OF WEEKEND CVA EVENTS, you can fly any plane suggested by each of weekend CVA events.

In other words, in any flight that is NOT CVA event, you fly specific plane based on your current pilot rank BUT in any weekend CVA EVENT flight, you can fly whatever is suggested in SPECIFIC FLIGHT by weekend event announcement.

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 am 

Grat job again, Aharon. I'll be out Wed as I have hockey tomorrow at 8.

Hey, someone remind the office staff to put some note on the Multi page so it doesn't look like we've just left it there and vacated the place. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 am 

Rob,

Thanks for kind words!! I am trying to increase pilot participation of weekly events up to between 10 and 20 pilots!!!

Also, if any of you has freeware Overland MD-11F cargo plane, Keith Henry has painted fantastic CVA cargo livery for that base model.

The livery can be found on avsim or flightsim website using specific search keywords that I mentioned in the original post in this thread.

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 am 

Hi from a fellow Aussie, Graeme.

As Aharon said, I normally fly the events in my own time, otherwise I'd have to get up early on Sunday morning, not something I want to do if it can be avoided!!

Looks like another fun event this week Aharon, I'm looking forward to using the 777(monster engines) for the first time here at CVA. It should be great.

Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:59 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Thanks to CVA0156 Sudeer Shamsudeen (twice in 2 flights), CVA1077 Ryan Cooper, CVA0004 Frank Senecal, CVA0040 Harry Hrebien, and CVA1175 Jaakko Koponen for participating in this weekend's exciting event. That makes grand total of SEVEN pilots including me who participated in this event (Sudeer flew round trip meaning 2 flights meaning 2 pilot participation).

That is good increase from an average of four pilots to new average of seven pilots per event!!! Let's gun for goal of average of between ten and twenty pilots per event, please.

Flight from KSTL to CYYZ is gorgeous allowing you to fly pass above two major cities giving you great view of glorious landscape of Indianapolis and Detroit!!!

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 pm 

Hi Aharon - I'm doing the flight right now. From KSTL. Lovely day, indeed. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 am 

Thanks to CVA0024 Rob Vanderkam for participating in the event.

That makes the grand total of EIGHT pilots for this event.

LET'S GO FOR GOAL OF PARTICIPATION OF BETWEEN 10 AND 20 pilots for next weekend's event that I promise to all of you will be VERY EXCITING!!!

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:56 am 

Thanks to CVA0009 Cal Jordan for participating in this event on Wednesday night flying from CYVR to CYYZ. That makes grand total of NINE pilots for this event!!!

LET'S GO FOR GOAL OF BETWEEN TEN AND TWENTY PILOTS PER EVERY EVENT!!!

Stay tuned for next exciting event that will rigorously test your piloting skills!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]