It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:27 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:55 pm 
On Saturday Dec 11 we will be flying from Rio de Janeiro up to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Meet on the ramp in Rio at or near 1300 GMT, a little late or a little early is fine. Fly across the Amazon rain forest in the company of friends. See you on the ramp. Oh yeah, before I forget . . . Get your nominations in! :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:03 pm 
Haven't been around the islands for a bit, will hook up with a good Bell 427 for those who want to go on a ride on arrival. Perhaps a little island hopping whilst you travel the skies....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:06 am 
As stated above, departing Rio at or about 1300 GMT for Trinidad and Tobago in our continuing series of "Saturday Morning Sun Chaser Charters", brought to you again this winter by those friendly folks on the Right Coast, YHZ Hub. If you've got chores to avoid, and an understanding better half and are available for a few hours in the forenoon, come on out and join us for our jaunt across the Amazon. This will be one of the longer ones of the winter at 2300nm's. Suggested routing: SBGL DONA DCT CNF UB680 ZY UG449 POS DCT TTPP. See you on the ramp in Rio, I'll be in the plane with the pile of Bavaria beer empties beside the stairs!:blues:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:14 pm 
Thanks to all who turned up, Bill and Bill, and Rick Butler from the Great White North. A long haul made shorter by good company.:blues:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:10 pm 

Thanks to you Tom, I had a good flight, Piarco Ctr was on by the time I got up there, so had some ATC for landing, had a really good time!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]