It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am

Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:26 am 

CVA0014 wrote:
The only limitation in CVA is that you can fly a route one class up or down, not more.

(a class 3 flight can be flown using class 2 or 4 aircraft as well)

That would be impossible. You are saying it is ok to use class one plane for class two flight.

That would be cheating as it would be inflating total hours by flying prop plane on jet route.

That is why it should be one class below.

Aharon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 am 

Aharon wrote:
That would be impossible. You are saying it is ok to use class one plane for class two flight.

That would be cheating as it would be inflating total hours by flying prop plane on jet route.

That is why it should be one class below.

Aharon

It really isn't up to individual pilots to decide how things "should" be done. We had several threads on this topic, management had a poll, they had LOTS of discussions behind the scenes and a decision was made.

http://www.canadianva.com/cgi-bin....78;st=0

"...We are trying to find a happy medium by allowing on regular routes to fly 1 aircraft class higher than the posted route..."

You posted 7 posts below that one so you read it. And in this thread you knew the new rule:

http://www.canadianva.com/cgi-bin....d+route

"...Remember, you CANNOT use more than one class above plane for specific class flight...."

The only important thing is that pilots NOT fly aircraft above their license.

Edited By CVA0014 on 1269226787

HyperX Cloud II headset,
SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250GB and 500GB,
EVGA Supernova G2 850W, CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:11 am 

CVA0014 wrote:
The only important thing is that pilots NOT fly aircraft above their license.

unless it's a multi Flight right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
unless it's a multi Flight right?

Correct!

Post subject: Re: Kind request for new routes please
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 pm 

Upon a review of Flt's to Yellowknife RE connections to Alberta. I found no flights connecting to CYEG. How ever there is a flight connecting CYEG to CYZF.
1068(CYEG - CYZF)
Departure: 17:45 Arrival: 19:30
Equipment: B747-200F (C-FCED) Distance: 633.69mi
Days Flown: Su M T W Th F S
Route: J486 YSM J519 YZF
Notes: Class 4 flight

Ok may I req this also reversed CYZF to CYEG and the route reversed. It is also and shouldnot be a 747 nor a class 4. This route is flown by RW West Jet and Canadian North and the AC type would be the 737. You can RW wise get anything in to YZF but only on a emergency passenger wise. So req this be a round trip and a 737 class instead of the class4.

CVA Prepar3D V2.4 Military and Pro Plus and Academic Pilot -- Windows 8.1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm 

Bump bump please. Also add a 737 round trip route CYZF to CYWG. CYZF - CYRT -CYFB round trip. Other known 737 runs are CYZF-CYRB RT, CYZF -CDK2 RT, CYZF - CYVQ RT, CYZF-CYCB RT. CRJ or Emb flight could be CYZF-CYEG RT. I can toss a serious amount multiple class flights from across the Arctic :mrgreen: If you use phpvms I can toss you a XML of Flights :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm 

I have done a bunch of these, just waiting to get them processed....... :wink:
I think you requested those a while ago.

Image....Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am 
Site Admin

Send me this information and I will see what I can do :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am 

Cal Jordan (CVA371) wrote:
I have done a bunch of these, just waiting to get them processed....... :wink:
I think you requested those a while ago.

Yeppers, that was me for sure :D

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 am 

Lord Letto wrote:
hi, i was going to make a new thread but i seen one was already made.

I noticed that we don't fly/Have a Route to CYKF (Kitchener/Waterloo,ON) or CYDF (Deer Lake, NFLD) so i was wondering what the Odds are of a flight to and from these Airports being added are. i know that Westjet fly's a Boeing 737-700 between CYDF and CYYC so maybe we could have a flight like that but using the 737-800 or another Class 3 Aircraft. as for CYDF, i know that Air Canada fly's a Airbus a319 if i'm not mistaken from CYYZ to CYDF and Air Canada Jazz from CYHZ to CYDF using a Dash 8, so maybe our a319-133 or another class 3 aircraft from CYYZ to CYDF along with CYHZ to CYDF using one of our Dash 8 aircraft or another class 1 or maybe a class 2 aircraft.

Discuss, what would the pros and cons be of adding these routes?

Bumping my first or one of my first posts: would still like to see these routes, CYKF only got added recently due to Aharon getting Frank to add 2 round trip routes for a multi. I sent Robert (CVA 0014) a PM back in april 2011 (~ a year and a half ago) for some CYKF routes based on real world flights and he said it's been put on his TO-DO list, than i waited ~8 months (December 2011) and replyed to him to get a update on how it's going and to inform him of the American Eagle Route from CYKF to KORD (That Frank ended up adding for the multi) and he replyed back about the gamer still being crapped out and how he can't work on new flights until he got it going.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

Lord Letto wrote:
Lord Letto wrote:
hi, i was going to make a new thread but i seen one was already made.

I noticed that we don't fly/Have a Route to CYKF (Kitchener/Waterloo,ON) or CYDF (Deer Lake, NFLD) so i was wondering what the Odds are of a flight to and from these Airports being added are. i know that Westjet fly's a Boeing 737-700 between CYDF and CYYC so maybe we could have a flight like that but using the 737-800 or another Class 3 Aircraft. as for CYDF, i know that Air Canada fly's a Airbus a319 if i'm not mistaken from CYYZ to CYDF and Air Canada Jazz from CYHZ to CYDF using a Dash 8, so maybe our a319-133 or another class 3 aircraft from CYYZ to CYDF along with CYHZ to CYDF using one of our Dash 8 aircraft or another class 1 or maybe a class 2 aircraft.

Discuss, what would the pros and cons be of adding these routes?

Bumping my first or one of my first posts: would still like to see these routes, CYKF only got added recently due to Aharon getting Frank to add 2 round trip routes for a multi. I sent Robert (CVA 0014) a PM back in april 2011 (~ a year and a half ago) for some CYKF routes based on real world flights and he said it's been put on his TO-DO list, than i waited ~8 months (December 2011) and replyed to him to get a update on how it's going and to inform him of the American Eagle Route from CYKF to KORD (That Frank ended up adding for the multi) and he replyed back about the gamer still being crapped out and how he can't work on new flights until he got it going.

Hey Jeremy,

Sorry for the delays. Robert has done a fine job for getting our routes to where they are today and we can't thank him enough for doing that. We had a large mess and a lot fewer routes before he took on the task. As with everyone on the management team, real life gets in the way and things can come to a hlat for a while.

We'll do our best to add the routes where and when we can. Also please remember - while we would like to add routes for everyone form their favorite locations or home airports it is a lot of work and we can only add so many in the system. We also need to try and keep in mind how these routes may be used / flown.

Cheers! :mrgreen:

CVA7769

Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4