It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm 

Shalom all my pals,

Since this forum is place for suggestions or ideas, would the management of CVA please be kind enough to do something about ten screenshot limit per post by increasing to 50 screenshot limit per post?

I consider screenshot as best part of FSX flying and SOLE reason for flying on FSX. It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction to share my flying results with the world.

It is difficult to make efficient screenshot report using 10 screenshot limit and makes it more time consuming to make few posts to complete a single flight report of screenshots.

Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter.

Aharon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

Aharon wrote:
Shalom all my pals,

Since this forum is place for suggestions or ideas, would the management of CVA please be kind enough to do something about ten screenshot limit per post by increasing to 50 screenshot limit per post?

I consider screenshot as best part of FSX flying and SOLE reason for flying on FSX. It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction to share my flying results with the world.

It is difficult to make efficient screenshot report using 10 screenshot limit and makes it more time consuming to make few posts to complete a single flight report of screenshots.

Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter.

Aharon

Hi Aharon,

I think we've left it at 10 per post right now as you can imagine if we increased it to 50 for everyone then it would take quite a while to get through all of those photos in a single forum posting!

I'll discuss with the management team and we may increase this slightly but want to keep things reasonable for all piltos viewing the forum postings as well.

Your CVA enthusiasm though is duly noted!!! :D

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Edited By CVA7769 on 1262456324

CVA7769

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:34 pm 

I think in VATSIM and other VAs, the screen shot forum is mostly for just those extra special photos or photos of extra special events, etc. I like seeing 5 or 10 from people in the multis but more than that and it starts to get repetitive. Better to have 10 each from 5 different people, than 50 from 1 person (or 50 each from 5 people!).

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 pm 

Thanks all for reply!!

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]