It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:01 am 
wont it be cool if say the company gave each of the pilots a flight scedule througth email, for example 'monday the cargo department must transport goods to such airport by such date company or airport stock will runout or for another example international flights like friday fly to egcc to pickup such amount of passenges for there holiday in the great british columbrian mountains for example. this would give the company a more realistic feel being that the pilot gets to feel he is part of this company doing a job.

sam
logisticflyboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:15 am 
Sam, I don't want to put you off the CVA experience, but that's not what we do here. You will find that this VA thrives on as few rules, requirements as possible, only those necessary to maintain order and decorum . . . . oh, okay, a reasonable facsimile of order! A flight bidding and assignment system is a ####load of work to set up and maintain, and the majority of us around here believe virtual aviation should remain a hobby and not a vocation. Again, I don't want to put you off what we do here, I welcome you to the "gang" and hope you enjoy your many future hours flying with us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:31 am 
it was only an idea and i understand that you wish to keep virtual flying a hobby and i support you with that and that that would take a long time to sort out. i look forward to many more enjoyable years sharing it with CVA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:24 am 

Welcome Sam,

If you've got an idea about a route you'd like to fly, send an e-mail to your assistant hub captain or hub captain with the details. Form it in the way of a Charter request and they may add it to the Charters. In that manner, we too can enjoy the route.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:06 pm 
will do CVA1122 i hope you enjoy it

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]