It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:45 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: CVAcars Problem / Questions
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:11 pm 

So I'm back after some busy family time and was excited to get re-activated! Using MSFS I downloaded CVAcars this morning and jumped on VATSIM. I found the CVA 5603 CYYZ to CYUL flight and "bid" on it in CVAcars. Once airborne I realized that I did not "Start Recording Flight". When I clicked on it it said something like "Check your FL". I figured I was out of luck so continued on and landed in Montreal. I took a lunch break then went back on for the return leg CVA 5602. I bid on that but when I clicked on "Get Flight Info." it populated the 5603 leg and gave me no way to change it (that I could find). So I was taxiing out at Montreal (with no CVAcars) and for some reason one of my Saitek switches shut down the plane, so "seeing red", I packed it in for the day!!!!

-Is it possible to clear or cancel bids? ***I found that this can be done on the website***
-Wondering why (since I had 2 bids) I wasn't given an option to choose which one in CVAcars?
-Do bids expire?

Any other tips appreciated!

Post subject: Re: CVAcars Problem / Questions
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:36 am 
Site Admin

CVA1010 wrote:
Is it possible to clear or cancel bids?
***I found that this can be done on the website
***-Wondering why (since I had 2 bids) I wasn't given an option to choose which one in CVAcars?
-Do bids expire?

Any other tips appreciated!

Cancel bids is done on CVA web site (top right) you will see "View Booked Flights" click on it
There is no options to choose, you must complete flight in the order they are booked or in the case of a failed CVAcars you can enter a manual report in the same location of "View Booked Flights" or cancel it to go to your next booked flight
Bids never expire

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]