It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:24 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: CVA Event Of Hurricane Sandy Relief Aid Cargo Flight
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here is one of my few emergency relief aid cargo flights to New Jersey area badly affected by Hurricane Sandy by using Boeing 767-300ERF to take off with emergency supplies from CYMX Montréal–Mirabel International Airport located in Mirabel, Quebec, Canada, 21 nautical miles northwest of Montreal.

Gorgeous wing view of sunrise at cargo hold area of CYMX

Being pusbacked

Nice full moon view during pushback!!!

Another gorgeous wing view of sunrise where you can see some GA plane flying around

Starting engines

Nice moon!!!

Sorry cannot resist gorgeous wing view while watching the same GA plane flying around

Taxiing to short of runway 06

Ahhh nice sunset glow!!!

Entering into runway 06 for take off via DASEN departure

Airborne on climb to FL350 in front of beautiful sunrise and ground view of Rivere des Millie Iles river just below the plane

Another amazing wing view of sunrise while making left 270 degree turn toward DASEN

Still in middle of left 270 degree turn toward DASEN to head south

Finished the turn and now heading to DASEN with glorious lighted view of entire city of Montreal with its CYUL Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International airport!!!

Seconds before intercepting DASEN with ground view of two bridges. The left bridge is called route number 40 better known as Autoroute TransCanadienne or Pont De L' Ile Aux Tourtes that span over Baie de Vaudreul. The right bridge just above the plane's nose is called route number 20 better known as Autoroute du Souvenir. If you take look at that same bridge that you cross to north from the south and just take right turn to go to Chemin Lakeshore avenue along the waters of Lac St Louis, you will be in 3 minutes entering famous McHill University campus

Is it nice to see small towns with bright street lights??

Still climbing to FL350 past famous Lake Champlain located mainly within the borders of the United States (states of Vermont and New York)

Is tail gorgeous???

I am sorry BUT I cannot resist sunrise views while cruising at FL350

Darn sunrise is over

Passing city of Albany, New York during interception of ALB and heading to ING and JFK waypoints

Passing amazing view of entire New York City including Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn where you can see KLGA airport on lower right corner showing Boeing 737-800 with flight number DAL2131 holding short of runway for flight to KDTW Detroit airport

More beautiful view of entire NYC while intercepting JFK and turning right to fly J225 route

Another view of whole NYC with KJFK Kennedy airport seen on lower right corner just below the engine and Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge located on stripe of land with bridge just in front of engine intake

Wing view of Wing view of Gateway National recreation Area Sandy Hook Unit

This wing view shows exactly Sea Bright, New Jersey that had worst hit from Hurricane Sandy. Sea Bright is located on beach front between two rivers called Navesink River on left river and Shrewsbury River on right. If you can see bridge across Navesink River, it is called Oceanic Bridge

I was supposed to go to KPHL Philadelphia international airport but due to heavy traffic there, I got emergency diversion to KACY Atlantic City airport which was better as it was closer to disaster areas that could benefited from my relief aid cargo loads as you can see the wing view of Atlantic City Expressway on way to KACY runway 13

I did not know there was nuclear reactor near Atlantic City???

Seconds before landing!!

TOUCHDOWN

Braking down

Gorgeous tail view during taxi to cargo hold area

At cargo load area unloading cargo relief aid supplies

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]