It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:02 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ground texture Testing Of My New Righ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:23 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here is a nice inter-Caribbean flight from MKJP Norman Manley International Airport formerly known as Palisadoes Airport on the Palisadoes tombolo in outer Kingston Harbour to TAPA V. C. Bird International Airport located 5 miles northeast of the capital St. John's of Antigua and Barbudaon the island of Antigua using the route MLY G33 ANU which takes me through many Caribbean islands giving me good opportunity to do ground texture testing for my new rig.

Being pushed back by airport pushback tug from gate 5

Taxiing to short of runway 12

Entering into runway 12 for take off

Still climbing with background view of Blue Mountain

Airborne on climb to F370 with water view of Lamottes Bank

Time to turn left to PISOL to start two hour G633 route through many Caribbean islands

This ground view is forcing me to make changes to graphic settings to correct

Leaving Jamaica with background view of Holland Bay where you can see highway route A4 running along the coast and look at reflections of the body of the plane on engine cover

Cruising at FL370

Approaching Haiti

Passing Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince as intercepting PAP as part of G633 route

Passing MTPP Toussaint Louverture International Airport located in [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabarre"]Tabarre[/url], near [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port-au-Prince"]Port-au-Prince[/url]

Wing view of Haiti countyside

Cruising above Caribbean sea between Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico

Intercepting DDP above Laguna Tortuguero Nature Reserve in Puerto Rico and head to south to cross the island to TUUNA

Passing glorious view of San Juan and its TJSJ Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport as you can see that the city is little fuzzy which means I have to do more graphic setting adjustments to correct

Wing view of southern shores of Puerto Rico including Bahia de Jobos, Estuanna Nacional Bahia Jobos Hunting Reserve and Bosque Estatal De Aguirre

Wing view of Puerto Yabucoa below engines and Jose Aponte de la Torre Airport in further background while intercepting TUUNA and heading to COY

You can see from ground texture that I need to do more adjustment to graphic settings of FSX as the plane intercepted TUUNA and headed to COY with background view of Jose Aponte de la Torre Airport

Nice view of British Virgin islands while the plane was on descent from FL370 to 3,000 ft on way to TAPA

Passing TNCE F.D. Roosevelt Airport located on the island of Sint Eustatius, Caribbean Netherlands with nice view of stratovolcano called The Quill on eastern side of the island.

At 5,000 ft

Passing TKPK Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport located just northeast of Basseterre, on the island of Saint Kitts

Wing view of TKPN Vance W. Amory International Airport located in the island of Nevis in the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis

Sorry the FSX crashed and robbing me chance of doing replays to make screenshots of great landing

Thank you for viewing. The crash problem had been solved hopefully and I have made corrections to graphic settings of FSX which can provide me with better ground textures next time. Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Ground texture Testing Of My New Righ
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 am 

Nice screenshots! What did you do to solve the crash problems? I have had some unexpected FSX crashes lately and I would like to fix them.

Thanks
Ryan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:08 pm 

cva1077 wrote:
What did you do to solve the crash problems? I have had some unexpected FSX crashes lately and I would like to fix them.

Shalom Ryan,

Thank you for kind words. That depends on what kind of error messages or crashes you are experiencing. Please post screenshots of your error messages or crashes so that anyone here can see and help you.

As for me, it was common FSX bug that was result of shaky marriage between Windows 7 64bit and FSX SP2. I installed the fix in hope it would improve marriage in my next flight tomorrow night.

The common FSX bug is called the UIautomationcore.dll error and simple information on how to fix it and how to get downloaded fix can be found on this link:

http://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64257

All you have to do to fix the problem is to download the fix and put it on FSX folder.

Regards,

Aharon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:28 am 

Thanks Aharon. I am not sure if we have the same problem as I am running Vista 32bit and you are running Win7 64bit. I will see what the error message is next time it happens.

Ryan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:01 pm 

Ryan,

Would it be C+++ error message from sqwkbox 4.0??

Aharon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:04 am 

Aharon wrote:
Would it be C+++ error message from sqwkbox 4.0??

Unfortunately I am not using sqwakbox at the moment because I do not have a working microphone. So this is not the problem. I do try and fly the multi event routes offline though however it is definitely not as fun.

Ryan

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]