It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Approaching To Caribbean Shores Of Mexico
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Flight from KMIA Miami International Airport located eight miles northwest of Downtown Miami, in metropolitan Miami flying through Key Weat area to MMUN Cancún International Airport located in Cancún, Quintana Roo on the Caribbean coast of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula is considered one of most beautiful and gorgeous flights!!!!

I would recommend this route: MNATE1 MNATE MTH B646 LENUK MEDUX UB879 CUN

Finished boarding with passengers

Waiting for pushback tractor to be connecting to the plane's front landing gear while in the background AAL398 flight from MBPV was flying past to get ready for 180 degree right turn to approach runway 09.

Being pushbacked!!

Taxiing on taxiway P to short of runway 12 with background view of the same plane with flight AAL398 on final approach to runway 09

Still taxiing on taxiway P

Entering into runway 12 for take off via MNATE1 depature

Airborne on climb to FL360 past with ground view of Port of Miami and highway route number A1A

Making right turn toward FENIR on way to MNATE

Is water view of Biscayne Bay gorgeous???

While I was busy admiring marvelous view of gorgeous water of Biscayne Bay, I accidently strayed little bit right so hence making little left turn correction toward FENIR on way to MNATE with ground view of Homestead Air Reserve Base located approximately 6 miles east-northeast of Homestead, Florida where F-16Cs of the 482d Fighter Wing and F-15C/D Eagle fighter interceptors standing ready alert to intercept unidentified or potentially hostile aircraft are based.

Nice wing view of Mangrove Preserve located under engine and strip of biscayne national park in further background view where you can see flight AAL2115 flying behind and below me on same flight route

Gorgeous water view of Backwater Sound

Intercept MNATE with background view of Madeira Bay which is part of Everglades National Park and head to MTH

Cruising along one of world's most famous and most recognizable highway routes

Intercepting MTH above KMTH Florida Keys Marathon Airport located along the Overseas Highway (US1) in Marathon, Florida and heading to FIS

Glorious view of Key West and its KEYW Key West International Airport while positioning to intercept FIS

Glorious view of water just west of Key West after intercepting FIS and flying B646 to LENUK

Joined by other planes during cruise at FL360 along B646

Intercepting LENUK and turning left which signals time to start smooth descent from FL360 to 10,000 ft

Approaching clouds at 10,000 ft now on descent to 3,000 ft with reports of threatening thunderstorm rain ahead

Flying through clouds!!!

This is what it looks like in 1970s newspapers!!

At 3,000 ft dealing with thunderstorm rain

More cloud passing even at 3,000 ft!!!

Deploying landing gear on final approach to runway 12

Seconds from touchdown

TOUCHDOWN!!

Braking down on very wet runway

Exiting from runway 12 into taxiway C on way to gate

Arrived at gate to drop off passengers

Thank you for viewing and please stay tuned for next exciting flight!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]