It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Screenshots To Thank Keith CVA51 and Cal Jordan CVA371
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my apls,

Here is exclusive flight report with gorgeous screenshots to thank Keith CVA051 for fixing the 742F's CVA livery problem and to thank Cal Jordan CVA371 for not only making efforts to help me to solve the 742F problem but also for painting gorgeous CVA livery on 777-300ER.

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Few weeks ago, Cordova the Prince William Sound community located at the head of Orca Inlet on the east side of Prince William Sound near the mouth of the Copper River in the Valdez-Cordova area, Alaska had massive snowstorms which dumped 30 feet of snow cutting off supply routes. Therefore, emergency airlift of food, fuel, medicine, etc was required to keep the residents well supplied with necessitates.

Here is emergency cargo flight from PAFA Fairbanks International Airport located three miles southwest of the central business district of Fairbanks, Alaska to PACV Merle K. (Mudhole) Smith Airport located 11 nautical miles southeast of the central business district of Cordova.

An Alaska airline 737 arrived while in background 757-200F cargo plane was being loaded with emergency relief cargo supplies

What a gorgeous wing view as the plane was waiting for clearance for pushback and engine start

Waiting for pushback tractor to connect and do pushback

Exiting from cargo hold via taxiway B into taxiway A to taxi to short of runway 2L

Taxiing on taxiway A

Holding position short of runway 2L awaiting for clearance for take off

Airborne on climb to FL300 making right 180 degree turn toward BIG

Still climbing leaving entire city of Fairbanks with clear view of its THREE airports that all of you can try luck to identify

Still climbing now to FL300 now at 10,000 ft

Passing during climb PAEI Eielson Air Force Base located approximately 26 miles southeast of Fairbanks and just southeast of Moose Creek, Alaska.

WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS VIEW

Now cruising at FL300 via V481 consisted of too many waypoints to mention here

Now on descent from FL300 to 10,000 ft

Now at 10,000 ft Don't you love Alaskan snowcapped scene?

Beautiful cockpit window view!!!

Gorgeous view at 7,000 ft

Now at 5,000 ft with background view of PAVD Valdez Airport also known as Pioneer Field located three nautical miles east of the central business district of Valdez

Passing through clouds heading to final waypoint of V481 which is FIDAL

Intercepting FIDAL above Chugach National Forest which signaled time to make left turn while descending to 3,000 ft along Prince William Sound coast for few minutes before making left 180 degree toward runway 27

Flying along gorgeous view of coast of Prince William Sound

After completing left 180 degree turn above Castle Island Slough now on final runway approach to runway 27

Seconds before touchdown

TOUCHDOWN

I am beginning to think that reverse thrust dislike Alaskan winters. I had no idea why reverse thrusters failed while the plane was braking down

Completing backtracking and now heading to terminal

Gorgeous wing view while completing backtracking

This is my first editing attempt to turn pond's water into ice.

Arrived at terminal to unload emergency cargo

Thank you for viewing!!! Stay tuned for more exciting flights!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]