It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:59 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Caribbean Sea Beauty!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I am still in holy grail search for the most shiny metallic livery with mirror-like effects or reflections. The following screenshots show AeroMexico plane's metallic livery that I think is not shiny enough but is darn fun to fly:):):) Not so bad livery:):):) But heck, I am more impressed with Caribbean waters than the metallic livery!!!!

Here is flight report from MBPV Providenciales International Airport on the island of Providenciales of Turks and Caicos Islands to TJSJ Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport airport located in Carolina, Puerto Rico, three miles (five kilometers) southeast of San Juan

Airbone on climb to FL350 making 180 degree left turn after take off from MBPV runway 28

Still making left turn in middle of climb toward to intercept GTK

Cruising at FL350 above gorgeous Caribbean water

Love Caribbean water

Intercepting GTK above MBGT JAGS McCartney International Airport also known as Grand Turk International Airport located one mile south of Cockburn Town on Grand Turk Island in the Turks and Caicos Islands

Is the livery shiny or not????? I do not think so

After about one hour flight crossing Caribbean now on few seconds from touchdown on TJSJ rrunway 08

Touchdown producing cool tire smokes

More more tire smoke while front landing gear slowly glided down to make runway contact

More more more more tire smoke as front landing gear touched down

Exiting from runway 08 into taxiway S6 holding short of taxiway S awaiting for clearance from airport tower for taxi to terminal

Exiting from taxiway S into taxiway N toward gate 27 of TJSJ. Is the metallic livery shiny enough? I do not think so

I guess all American Airline planes are very late!!!

Approaching gate 27 of TJSJ

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight!! I am still on holy grail search for extremely shiny metallic livery with mirror-like effects or reflections!!!

Regards,

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]