It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Amusing Experience With Captain Sim 727!!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Today was the day that Captain Sim was having annual December sale for lousy 9 bucks for all products except 2. Two years ago, I bought for that same price Captain Sims 757 and 757F out of curiosity to see if it could run in my laptop. Everything including all gauges except weather radar worked well in my laptop but CS 757s were very very sluggish in my laptop. So I shelved that plane into hard drive hanger for moth ball storage even though CS 757s could fly in my laptop.

Last year at same price, I bought out of curiosity Captain Sims C-130 package which included all versions. This plane worked very well in my laptop and flew without any problems except the green military radar did not work. C-130 even could land on water using floaters without problem in my laptop!!!

Today at same price and also out of curiosity, I bought Captain Sims 727 base package and 727F freighter package in hope I would get similar positive results that I got from C-130.

Guess what? Turned out that I was wrong and CS 727F was totally unflyable. Half of gauges in the instrumental panel were in black. Although CS727F did not give sluggish performance, the plane failed to show cool winglets even though I activated winglet function and saved that function in ACE. The cool loading feature with tractors worked well but it refused to raise to match to the cargo door. So this CS727 goes into hanger hard drive in mothball storage along with CS757s

So much for Captain Sim experience!!!! And I am satisfied with Vistaliners 727s:):):) I wish Vistaliners 727s will come in cool winglets:):):)

Here are screenshots of failed Captain Sim 727 experiment:

Look at nice plane!!

That livery is SLICK!!! Slick!!! I wish I have that livery in Vistaliners 727-200F ADV!!

Proof of inoperable gauges

Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Amusing Experience With Captain Sim 727!!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 pm 

Well done. Review much appreciated. 8)

Post subject: Re: Amusing Experience With Captain Sim 727!!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 pm 

Rob,

Thanks for kind words!!

Aharon

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]