It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 am 

I have been running fs2004 with minor problems. Then I wanted to add the CVA liverie for the PMDG. I found that for Windows7 you need to run the program in administrator mode. No problem just set it in the properties. Well it worked. I could edit the aircraft.cfg file and the textures would appear. So then I decided to do the first leg of the multi. I loaded everything up. Started acars (this is the new acars of course) logged in. connected to the game, loaded the bid, set the alt picked the aircraft. set parking brakes. When I press start recording now it says aircraft is not on ground????? So now what?? Anyone else have this. How do I get it to work. If I go back and forth with administrator mode it changes a lot of things, like scenery installed and aircraft changes. so I can't bounce back and forth between modes. Now to get acars working again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Do you have FSUIPC installled?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 pm 

Yes I do Chuck. I may have to just go back to the way it was with not running it in administrator mode and forget about installing the CVA textures for the 737-800. It runs fine normally, runs terrible in administrator mode.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]