It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:36 am 

Well did the multi last night and could not file my flight, it apears as C1001 the pilot number, but there is not c1001 pilot, so what to do.
Did everything last time by the book...again probles, is iot the conf file?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 am 
Site Admin

Hi Carlos! Take a minute to look at the thread in this forum called Quick Start Guide. I am sure that it will solve your issues! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

CarlosGarcia wrote:
Well did the multi last night and could not file my flight, it apears as C1001 the pilot number, but there is not c1001 pilot, so what to do.
Did everything last time by the book...again probles, is iot the conf file?

Hi Carlos,

Follow the quick start guide as Chuck mentions. In particular, if you did not log in to our website, download and overwrite your cva.ini file with the one from the website this could be causing your problems.

Read the guide, follow the instructions, then do a small test flight and let us know how you made out.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

CVA7769

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:59 pm 

Thanx my friends,
I was going to do it again so i could fly as i should but.........my pc just show a msg that says "reboot ...bla bla bla" so i spent the last 8 hs trying to fix it, and nothing.
As a good pilot i am(:o))) i couldnt fix the problem, so i called a tech guy. He just took my pc away, and ,well you know how is it, he asked if i wanted more RAM, more HD memory, More and more......so now i am looking for more than 200 USD of expenses. I know i could ask here for help, and you would help me, but , i am getting a better machine now. I am just scared of what my wife is gonna say.

About the FSCARS ,well until i get my pc back, i can not fix it and do the test flight, i will let you know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:12 am 
Site Admin

CarlosGarcia wrote:
Thanx my friends,
I was going to do it again so i could fly as i should but.........my pc just show a msg that says "reboot ...bla bla bla" so i spent the last 8 hs trying to fix it, and nothing.
As a good pilot i am(:o))) i couldnt fix the problem, so i called a tech guy. He just took my pc away, and ,well you know how is it, he asked if i wanted more RAM, more HD memory, More and more......so now i am looking for more than 200 USD of expenses. I know i could ask here for help, and you would help me, but , i am getting a better machine now. I am just scared of what my wife is gonna say.

About the FSCARS ,well until i get my pc back, i can not fix it and do the test flight, i will let you know

No worries my friend and keep us posted on your new machine!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

CVA7769

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]