It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:05 pm 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I did a flight yesterday, flight #4001 CYHZ to CYUL (With the J41 not dash 8). Used FSAcars in FSX, seemed to record everything good, think I had it all filled out, but the flight bid is still in my book onsite, and I don't see any record in my pireps. I did download the config off the website and put that in the acars folder. Anyone got any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Rick, I just fixed it up using the Dash 8-300 as the aircraft. Read through the Quick Start Guide here in the FSAcars forum. Me thinks you may have missed a step or three. As well, go into your pilot center, View your Bids and delete the current flight bid.

Normally, once you have selected your flight bid, you would click on the button in FSAcars that says Flight from VA. This will fill in most of the details for you. The only thing left for you to fill out is the flight level and to select your aircraft. If you are using an aircraft not in our fleet, pick an aircraft type that mostly resembles your aircraft's size and performance.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]