It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:51 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 am 

I too am having problems with acars and getting can not send data do to data error. It was working just fine for the longest time now all of a sudden I can't send in a flight. I deleted the cva.ini and the fsacars.ini and let acars make the new ones. Then I downloaded the cva.ini from the va site. I still get the error. Any help please. I will post whatever I can for you to help me get it back up and running. When it is working it works great, no problems but lately I can't send any flights at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

It sounds like you may have logged a flight with data that does not “sinc” with the main CVA database. I suggest you look for a CVA.dat file and delete this. This is most likely a bad log. File this flight manually and try FSACARS again on a new flight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm 

That's what it was. I had a file called cvacva0318.dat I don't know how it got a name like that. I must have typed it in someplace. Anyway I did another flight and it looks like it sent it. I laft the defualt aircraft and in the pireps it shows aircraft type as () I did however use a B1900. Now can you tell me why it didn't even put in the defualt aircraft as a dash 8 I think it was. Maybe there is still some small glitch somewhere. Thanks for the help, this got me fixed up again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:48 am 

Hey I got the error problem fixed. Things are working ok there. But now when I send in the flight it says () for aircraft type. Anyone know why this is happening. No matter what aircraft I use it shows as () In the log it shows the correct one just after I send it in does it not know which one I used. Anyone else had this problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:10 am 
Site Admin

Did you download and install the CVA planes text file from your pilots center?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]