It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm 

Hi,

great website1 I recently submitted two flights from fsacars. both were accepted but no time was recorded. Not sure why?

Flights were CVA4238 Sept/09 and CVA4210 Jan/10. If there is something I am doing wrong please advise. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

I have looked into the matter and found the problem. With one flight, it looks like you started a flight and then closed it out only to start a second flight. The flight log showed two flights in one log.

Since the block to block time on the first flight was zero hours, that was the time that the database grabbed.

The second instance had a crash flight that was not sent to start with followed by a full flight. Again, the database got the time from the first flight in the log. Crashes are logged as zero hours as well.

In the future if you are going to reject a flight, make sure you do not accept the log when you stop it. Also, if you are still concerned, look in your fsacars folder on your C drive. There should only be three files with anything to do with CVA.

CVA.ini
CVAplanes.txt
CVA.bmp

Anything else with CVA in its name should be deleted.

You are all fixed up now.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]