It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:42 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:19 pm 

My fsacars has been working great when I got a few bugs worked out. Then I had to do something with fs2004 and lost my fsacars. So I go back and download it again. The readme file says to put in your cva numbers not the cva part. The time before I put in 675 which are my old numbers from way back. Worked fine, then I see on a friends cva.ini file he has his new numbers, this for me is 0318. So what numbers do I put in there? Also I checked the 2 auto buttons, and added the planes file. I should be good to go again right? But when I start fsacars I do not get the load bin button from cva site. What happened to that button. Yes I have the right fsacars install program. I also look at my friends cva.ini and the log link. His is http://canadianva.com/phpvms/action.php/ACARS/fsacars/pirep mine is http://canadianva.com/fsacars/receive_pirep.php why is there a difference. Other links in mine are different and quite a few other lines are different, like the number 0 or 1 after some lines. Mine are way different than his. So whats up with that. There should only be one link to each site. I think the fsacars download needs to be revised with the correct lines of code. I remember having to change a few lines before mine worked properly. But now I don't even have the load bin from cva site button. How do I get it back. I couldn't make the multi in time last night, so I flew the first leg off line. When I sent the log in it went ok. I see nothing in my pireps, and yes I know it can take some time at times. But like I said the lines of code to the log site are different for my friends than the one I downloaded. What would be nice is if someone could send me there cva.ini file that they know works good. Leave the pilot number there so I can see what yours is, I will edit it out and add my own in there, but at least I may have an ini file that works and has the load bid button back. Here is my email address cva675@hotmial.com or I am on skype at times with a name of waynefuelsell. Please contact me so I can fly the last leg of the multi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 pm 

ok I think I got it edit ok now. Yes I did have the new cva.ini file downloaded and installed but still something was wrong. I now have my load bid button back and I think the links are right. I just have to fly the last leg and send it in to see if things are working.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:12 pm 

No big deal. I know what I did now and it's all my fault. I had two copies of cva.ini, just one had a different name. I was using the old one and not the new one, daa what a dough head. I think things are back to normal. I guess I just needed to post something. Thank you guys for reading the post anyway. Maybe one of these days I will be able to make the multi and fly with everyone else on line. I am now flying the last leg on line to see how things go. Sorry if I got anyone in a panic, me mostly. Oh to make it up if anyone is looking for gauges to be added to any panel please let me know, this is a hobby of mine. Changing panels with better and different gauges is cool and fun. I didn't change my email so let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am 

:D Heh heh, Glad to see that you get along with yourself so well Wayne.

If you have any more problems , feel free to ask yourself anytime. :thumbsup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:16 am 

Hahaha pretty funny. I just so happened I got it fixed by myself. Then I tried to go on line and delete the message I just left, and not bother asking but it wouldn't let me. So I had to answer myself. Thanks for the uplift.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 am 

CVA675 wrote:
... if anyone is looking for gauges to be added to any panel please let me know, this is a hobby of mine. Changing panels with better and different gauges is cool and fun. I didn't change my email so let me know.

Wayne,

I did that a dozen times when I started. I had a problem, did a quick search, asked a question, kept on searching and it was too late to change the thread when I found the answer.

Posting your solution is the right way to go. It can help someone else.

About the gauges, you should post here:
http://www.canadianva.com/cgi-bin/ib/ikonboard.cgi?act=SF;f=7

That way people that want mods will know where to find you. Maybe a Panel Mod 101 thread.

There's a truckload of stuff I'd like to add to the Level-D 767.

Edited By CVA0014 on 1261369254

HyperX Cloud II headset,
SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250GB and 500GB,
EVGA Supernova G2 850W, CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am 

Hey thanks for the heads up Robert. It is Robert, right? Anyway I used to do a lot of panels and liveries way back when. I have been away for such a long time, that only the old guys remember me, lol As you can see just under my name I started back in 2001. They even had all my old hours and were nice enough to let me have them back so I didn't have to start all over again.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]