It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 am 

I had problems getting kcars working at first. Then with some much needed help I was able to get things working. So tonight I thought I may as well do a short flight and see how it works. I must say everything went just the way it was meant to. I filed the flight, went online to look and sure enough there it is waiting for approval. Works very well. Thanks again for all the help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:49 am 
Site Admin

CVA675 wrote:
I had problems getting kcars working at first. Then with some much needed help I was able to get things working. So tonight I thought I may as well do a short flight and see how it works. I must say everything went just the way it was meant to. I filed the flight, went online to look and sure enough there it is waiting for approval. Works very well. Thanks again for all the help.

Howdy Wayne!

So happy to hear the help here in the forums from all of us got you up and running quickly and working. If an old dog like you can get it going, then even those who have been afraid to migrate should take this as a positive sign and MAKE THE SWITCH!!! :D Looking forward to seeing you in the virtual skies more often now!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

CVA7769

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 am 
Site Admin

CVA675 wrote:

You are most welcomed Wayne. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 am 

Hey Wayne ! That's great ! :thumbsup:

Now if we can get our little buddy Eugene going again , you guys can keep me up all night again after the multi's ,,, just like old times ,,,, ??? :ghostface: zZzZZzzzzZZZz zzzzzzZZZZZZ ,,,

:D

I'm gittin sleepy just thinkin' about it :oops:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]