It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:14 am 
Site Admin

Hi All,

You will notice if you go through the Flight Operations page and click on the respective hub you can look at that hubs roster just as you did previously.

Pilots that have been initially added but have not flown an FSAcars flight yet will show their status as "Inactive". As well, any pilot who eventually does fly a flight on FSAcars and does not fly again within 30 days will also show their status as inactive. Pilots who have not flown in more than 180 days will automatically not be shown on the roster however their stats will be retained in the system. To show up on the roster page again, simply fly an FSAcars flight to become active again and your previous and now updated stats will be shown online.

The good news is that all of your flights will be automatically updated when you use FSAcars and will be updated realtime once the flight has been completed and the report submitted. Previously it was a manual job to recalculate your new hours by the hub managers....sometimes tedious work :)

Another point of note....

When you are looking at the hub roster, click on the pilots Callsign from the list of people in that hub. You will then get an individual detailed report for that pilots providing their stats and all of the flights they have completed.

AND....for some real fun under this same detailed flight page you can see the detailed information for each flight! When you look at the list of flights being shown for that pilot, click on any DATE for a specific flight. A new window will open and show the complete details of that flight (take off speed, landing speed, flaps and what speed they were deployed at, etc etc).

As I have done a bulk import of hours for many pilots you will see flights that are listed as Flight # 0000, AUVA for the start and destination, etc. These flights have no information other than to tell you this was a transition of hours from the old AutoVA system.

Cheers and enjoy the new toys!

:D

Edited By CVA7769 on 1221891710

CVA7769

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:06 pm 

Darryl,
I have one question. Why does everybody else have their hours in there , and I have only started with 4 hours?
It therefore says I am only a "Flight Officer" .

So far , I'm the only pilot in Halifax.

It seems you didn't transfer my hours over from the old PIREPS.

If you check your e-mail , I am sending you my information from the old PIREPS.

Thanks !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 pm 

Marty who? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Marty CVA1974 wrote:
Darryl,
I have one question. Why does everybody else have their hours in there , and I have only started with 4 hours?
It therefore says I am only a "Flight Officer" .

So far , I'm the only pilot in Halifax.

It seems you didn't transfer my hours over from the old PIREPS.

If you check your e-mail , I am sending you my information from the old PIREPS.

Thanks !

Hey Marty,

I checked the logs and pulled whatever was in the old database. For some reason it only showed you with 4 hours and it's an automated process. No worries, I've manually changed it.

In terms of pilots - we are only adding those people who have sent me their info or new pilots at this time. We've still got a little bit of work to do but the main part has now been implemented which was the goal.

I'm not going to move over the entire database of old pilots as many of them have left us never to return. This will also keep the roster current.

Cheers!

Edited By CVA7769 on 1221932849

CVA7769

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:46 pm 

Quote:
Rob Vanderkam Posted on Sep. 20 2008,11:49
-------------------
Marty who? :D

Me !! Me !!! Do ya remember me ? :laugh:

Whew ! That was close ! :O

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>[color=blue]<span style='font-family:georgia'>Thanks Darryl ! </span>
</span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:georgia'>CHEERS !</span></span>

(<span style='font-size:7.5pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:georgia'>why is everybody always pickin' on me</span></span>)[/color]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]