It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:26 pm 

I am little confused about this issue, i have done two flights one from CYZZ-CYQM(4213) ERJ I45, WHICH I CRASHED at the end of flight over shoot runway,which i accept but i didn't send that flight log for approval,because i have some doubt about that flight, the second one from CYXU-CYUL (4024) B1900D that i submitted for approval,when i checked my pilot center i found flight 4213 which i didn't submit, is pending for approval and the other flight which submit for approval is not there, then i checked my flight bids,its there. I am bit confused will this issues go on.

thanks .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Go into your Pilot Center and remove the existing flight bid. Next, go into your FSAcars folder on your hard drive. Look for a file called CVA.dat. If it exists, delete it.

Now go find another flight, bid on it and carry on. In some instances, the previous flight may not be cleared to allow you to do the next flight.

Under normal circumstances, the data log, CVA.dat, is automatically deleted after a successful pirep filing. If something strange occurs, it "could" result in this file not being deleted.

The above procedure will put everything back into sequence for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:53 pm 

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 am 

I did a flight all worked great :) except :( FSARCS disappeared, and I couldn't access it. Therefore I entered the PIREP manualy, and after rebooting my machine sent it through FSARCS. Now I have 2 pireps for the same flight. The manual one is 3 hours, and the FSARCS one is -21:45, yes I will have to correct that in the future, thought I had it worked out but obviously not. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 am 

FSAcars was probably minimized to your system tray at the bottom right hand side of your desktop.

Image Image

What is that goat doing way up here in the clouds?
www.virtual-skies.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

I corrected the time on your FSAcars pirep and deleted the manual one. From what I could see in the FSAcars log, it looks like it should have been two and a half hours.

Hope that is ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:29 pm 

Thanks, the manualy entered one was a guess. As I lost track of the exact time when I was trying to figure out what had happened to FSARCS. No it wasn't in my system tray, nor was it in the task manager list. But when I clicked on the desktop icon it said it was already running.

Hay, it's not a BUG it's a FEATURE !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:26 pm 

James, I get that Already Running error sometimes when I want to fly a 2nd route.

FSacars icon wasn't running in task bar and it wasn't running in task manager Applications, but it was listed under task manager Processes. I just ENDed it there and restarted FSacars clean.

HyperX Cloud II headset,
SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250GB and 500GB,
EVGA Supernova G2 850W, CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:32 pm 
Site Admin

Or you could start FSAcars without FS running, after it tells you it is reverting to the send log option, go to the top menu called config and open the options.

In the General FSAcars Options, find the box called Minimizes to Systray and deselect it. Now it will just minimize to the bottom task bar and not the system tray. I have heard of some users having issues with it minimizing to the sytem tray, in fact I used to have that problem before my last reformat.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]