It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: FS Crash
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:50 pm 

After working correctly for about a week, I now have an issue with FSacars.

When trying to start my log, FSACARS gives me the following message:

FS Crash. Do you want to resume log?

Problem is, I didn't have a crash. If I respond 'YES' the message just keeps popping back up ad infinitum. If I respond 'NO' I get a message: FSacars will revert to send log/change options only. If I then click 'SEND' it will tell me there is no log for that COMPANY/pilot - of course there isn't!! :?

I've tried everyting I can think of, even uninstalling/reinstalling it (the program did not register in regedit, so I couldn't uninstall through the control panel). Anyone have any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: FS Crash
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Well first, I must tell you we do not support FSACARS we use KACARS. It is better and more stable. You can access the flight schedule and others extras. You can get KACARS in your pilot center of the CVA web site. Follow the link to "view downloads" and then select "Utilities".

Post subject: Re: FS Crash
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 pm 

CVA9214 wrote:
Well first, I must tell you we do not support FSACARS we use KACARS. It is better and more stable. You can access the flight schedule and others extras. You can get KACARS in your pilot center of the CVA web site. Follow the link to "view downloads" and then select "Utilities".

regards to all,

frank, but KAcars also have lot of problems, such as if we are starting a flight in Virtual cockpit and once when we switched the view to cockpit it suddenly log "Mid air Refuel" i have faced this several times while using a/c such as PMDG 747, Lvld 767, but other major draw back i feel is in between the flight it did not record flight parameters such as reaching toc and tod, landing rates even difference in fuel used,auto pilot disconnecting, which i seen in my flight parameters several times, i did not know exactly what causes this problem, i thing this was a problem with fsuipc, but i have the both free version and paid version still this problem exesting. i remember in my last flight with ERJ 145, in the log it shows i turn on and turn off auto couple of time before approach, but i disconnect only one time that is on approach 1000" before landing.

cheers

sudeer.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]