It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Getting Flight Started ON CVACARS
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:49 am 

Having problems getting the flight to start on CVACARS program. I am a new pilot here and got the program loaded with no problem. Got my bidding done for a couple flights and first flight loaded right on the CVACARS program. I get the FS loaded and started and then connect CVACARS to it. All goes good up tp this point. But when I go to start the flight on the program, it is saying to check the P-brake. No brake is on at that time. Has anyone had this problem and can anyone help out here. Thanks.

Jeff

Post subject: Re: Getting Flight Started ON CVACARS
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:21 am 

When FSCARS tell you to check the brakes, it means you are supposed to set parking brakes on BEFORE you start the flight so that when you release parking brakes, the FSCARS starts recording the flight until you land in airport of destination and when you arrive to dock to gate, you sets on parking brakes which is basically telling FSCARS to end the flight recording and produce the flight results.

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Getting Flight Started ON CVACARS
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:55 am 

Aharon wrote:
When FSCARS tell you to check the brakes, it means you are supposed to set parking brakes on BEFORE you start the flight so that when you release parking brakes, the FSCARS starts recording the flight until you land in airport of destination and when you arrive to dock to gate, you sets on parking brakes which is basically telling FSCARS to end the flight recording and produce the flight results.

Regards,

Aharon

In fact, I would set the breaks before you start RECORDING the flight, then, set them on at the end of your flight before you stop recording.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]