It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Lockheed Prepar3D
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:31 pm 

Latest version of Prepar3D is out now if you have a copy of the V2 you can update it to the new version 2.2.10437.0 and there is a patch for the V2.1.9936 but best to download the new version complete. NOTE if you want to reinstall Prepar3D be sure you first uninstall it via the setup this will ensure you can use you activation key again. I have the Academic version bought it for $49 I think it was . You can get it here http://www.prepar3d.com/purchased_downloads/ You will have to log in at this point.
It is very smooth and fast graphics are great and the two bugs not being able to see other craft beyond 1 mile has been fixed now the range is 10 miles as in FSX and the "B" key now sets the barometric pressure which was not working before.

I have Active Sky Next running with this and it is compatible with P3D . Most aircraft will work with P3D only issue is the sound but you can always copy and paste a sound file from another similar craft and it will work fine .. I just copy and paste all aircraft that will work in FSX to P3D.. odd time one will not work and P3D will crash when trying to select it this is your clue that it will not work lol

With P3D and the new vPilot software flying has never been better for me anyway.

While you can

Burt Dykeman

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]