It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: 7 days "free" vatsim training
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 am 

that is right. Free traing. VOX ATC X version 6 has a 7 day full trial. Which I will probably buy after. Lets you do sid and stars from your airac navigraph data.. Which is awesome because that means you do not need the most current cycle.Is has voice recognition which works well. Did a flight and I dont think there was anything it didnt pick up The program works awesome suppose to work with MCE and Im not 100 percent but I believe it works with FS2crew. I will know in a couple of days cause I have for the ngx. But yeah awesome for vatsim training a little expensive for just vatsim training though at 44.99 euro. But for me will be awesome I cant always be on vatsim due to my work hours and my 2 year old that is very demanding of my time. So this gives me an atc that is always there not logging off just as I am getting to my approach. Plus gives me a chance to pause to change a diaper. Definitely not a vatsim replacement which is good I think the vatsim network is amazing and needs as much support as possible. This is just a good program when no one is on in the area you want to fly. I also had no problems setting up which says a lot cause I am a newbe and have had troubles setting almost everything up. I give it 5 stars. But at the same time I have not tried any of the others.

Post subject: Re: 7 days "free" vatsim training
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 am 

Okay I have been on the vox atc for 3 days now. Seems pretty solid. have used sid and stars. it seems to work nice with my payware feel there erj145 and my 737 ngx. Works with my navigraph cycles. Cant really complain, yeah its not perfect and sometimes you need to repeat yourself but its seldom unless you have had to many beers and start slurring your words. :D So if you decide to do any flying away from vatsim I highly recommend this software. It is definitely going on my must have shelf.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]