It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Exclusive Review Of Sunskyjet KPHL Scenery
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:53 pm 

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here are world's most exclusive review shots of amazing Sunskyjet KPHL scenery that is freeware at ultra high payware quality!!!

Taking off from CYUL on a typical cargo hauling flight to KPHL

Turning toward to south at 5,000 ft after taking off at runway 25L's heading due to noise pollution regulations

Making left turn during descent from FL280 to 10,000 ft on way to KPHL runway 09L

At 8,000 ft on way to runway 09L

On final runway approach to 09L (notice cool light line leading to other runway 09R)

Look at amazing de-icing equipment

Sunskyjet's KPHL has amazing cargo facilities clearly identified with building numbers and cargo door numbers

Look at cool tire marks on beginning of runway 09L!!!!

Moments before touchdown (windows 7 screwed up my screenshot cutting off view of ground and taxi signs)

Braking down (look at realistic taxiway sign)

Look at cool ground taxiway markings as the plane exits from runway 09L towtard gates

Look at cool airport fuel trucks showing two different fuel companies

An airport fuel truck trying to beat the plane in race

Can anybody explain to me what is APCH 8?

The same fuel truck that tried to beat my plane was forced by stop sign to stop to let my plane taxi past

Here we go, the driver of the same fuel truck is either trying to be wise guy trying to beat me in race or he or she is late for refueling some plane

I guess the ground marking words mean this is the spot where airport pushback tugs disconnect from planes after pushback from gates. Right or wrong??

Going to gate E8 (I need help with specific explanations for gates at KPHL)

Arriving at the gate to drop off cargo load

Look!!! I can see passengers through airport terminal's window!!!

There is SO MUCH more to explore around KPHL scenery that all of you will be amazed if all of you explore around the airport!!!

I have question for all of you experts in KPHL. What website do I go to get information on SPECIFIC gate assignments for widebody planes at KPHL? I know websites telling me what terminals at KPHL that specific airlines use BUT I do not know what specific gate British Airways 777 or U.S. Airways A330 or Lufthansa 747 or Mexicana 767 usually parks at? Does anybody know?

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

Post subject: Re: Exclusive Review Of Sunskyjet KPHL Scenery
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 am 

As far as I know, the 8 APCH markings denote that the taxiway will cross the approach/departure of a runway. In this case runway 8.

Aharon wrote:
I know websites telling me what terminals at KPHL that specific airlines use BUT I do not know what specific gate British Airways 777 or U.S. Airways A330 or Lufthansa 747 or Mexicana 767 usually parks at? Does anybody know?

http://flightaware.com is your friend. On the right hand side of the page, under the arrival airport, it tells you the gate.

Also, why not use the cargo ramp for unloading cargo?

Ryan

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]