It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: New member and other items.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:37 pm 

Hello fellow pilots/members,
Firstly let me thank you for allowing me to join your happy band at CVA. I have only flown a few times and just getting into the swing of things while entering a new learning curve. The liveries look really good, (still investigating these), and the automatic PIREP system is a breeze to use, thank you to the designer. Just one quick question, I was flying a recent flight and the route had a reference to a forum subgroup that I cannot find, I think, that it was, events, but I am not sure. The route was from CYDA to PAEA. Sorry that I cannot be more specific but I must be having "senior moments" at this time! Looking forward to catching up on teamspeak. If I can have the i.p. address and password that would be great as I believe that just talking to fellow members is great fun and often little problems shared can often be solved by another member quickly. Bye for now from another day of likely high 30 degree temperatures here in Perth, Western Australia.

Post subject: Re: New member and other items.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

I saw this route, that you are talking about, it has now been edited to be more inline with the others. Thank you for your observation. Welcome to CVA.
As for CVA private voice channel, we use this "rw.liveatc.net/CVA"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:40 pm 

Hello there,
Can you please give me some advice on this communication system, is it a piece of software that I download, thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

waltsingpilot wrote:
Hello there,
Can you please give me some advice on this communication system, is it a piece of software that I download, thank you.

this is roger wilco you can downloaded it here... https://www.fileplanet.com/57176/50000/ ... lco-Mark-I

Do you use an online software like FSINN, Squawbox ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:09 am 

CVA9214 wrote:
waltsingpilot wrote:
Hello there,

this is roger wilco you can downloaded it here... https://www.fileplanet.com/57176/50000/ ... lco-Mark-I

Do you use an online software like FSINN, Squawbox ?

I am familiar with vpilot with another VA and the use of teamspeak, if that helps.

walter houston/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:23 am 
Site Admin

VPilot does not support an extra Voice channel for Virtual airlines to use. Not too many of us use team-speak. We have not yet established a voice standard yet. The Wilco channel comes from our past. It still is used but because of online clients evolved in many direction without established standards we ended up lost in this. Recently I was introduced to C3 another from software from Wayne and Eugene, they have been using it and I have my setup and waiting an opportunity to try it with them. If you want to set it up go here and as we are online together we shall connect.

go here check this out.

https://www.downloadc3.com/

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]